Thread: Dream Team of "Good Guys" for Consciousness Change

Dream Team of "Good Guys" for Consciousness Change

Hi Robert

Recently in this part of the forum we already had topics related to R@nd! and other 'professional' sceptics who are not righteous and only dogmatically propagating their materialistic belief system when it comes to valuating or testing the "paranormal" in general.
    (btw. here is another good blog article about the R@nd! publicity hoax: http://michaelprescott.typepad.com/mich ... lenge.html )
    You also wrote elsewhere here about today's people in power who do not want things to change and the general public held "stupid" and in disbelief about the paranormal.

These two facts still make me wonder: Shouldn't we still try to change it (and not wait for 2012 .. ... ok,joke...)?

Moreover, there are already so many scientists of diverse fields and disciplines (such as physics, biology, psychology etc) who do research in this field and postulate theories explaining the spiritual / paranormal. E.g. many quantum physicists such as H. Stapp postulate theories that explicitly state a "non-local" mind apart from the body/brain. Many others also do this now.

And there are parapsychologists whose work over decades now has brought about a huge body of evidence that suggests, well, even proves the validity of the paranormal in all respects (oob, telekinesis, clairvoyance, telepathy, teleportaion, remote viewing etc). Recently I've read books by leading parapsychologists such as Dean Radin, Gareth Schwartz or Charles Tart. Their methodology or conducting experiments and observations is serious and done strictly according to scientific method. The evidence is there! Still .. ignored.

Also, just recently I have gathered labouriously for a post on another forum on the intenet lots of scientific university laboratory reports that PROVE the entanglement and non-local distant brain-2-brain-connection between two related individuals. The evidence is replicated in labs all over the world by different institutes. No methodological flaw has been found. Traditional scientists just marvel at this "anomaly", more open-minded ones theorise about 'quantum entanglement' as usual. (whoever is interested anyone interested can pm me - I can send many links of pdf-format research reports from university studies, it's really sensational).

So science can no more deny these things. But mainstream science and mainstream media still do and behave just "as normal". They don't talk about these findings. So "paranormal" facts are still plots of horror or mystery shows / movies or the business of any kind of "yellow-press" reporting (which to some people is almost the same as the mentioned fictional TV formats).

Regarding OBEs and AP, at least Charles Tart has to some degree researched it in the laboratory and documented it here: http://www.paradigm-sys.com/ctt_articles2.cfm?id=31
    One subject which he anonymized as 'Mrs Z', recognized a 5-digit number.

At last, to get to my question: Why don't the good guys team up? Why don't parapsychologists such as Radin, Tart or Schwartz get together with professional OBErs such as you and do some laboratory tests (recognizing playing cards, numbers etc.)?
    Have you ever been asked by any scientist or research institute to do such testing? I don't mean any nonserious guys like R@nd! (who isn't a scientist anyway!!), but serious resarchers,"good guys" who team up with the good guys of AP, interested not in debunking anything at all costs, but to seriously, critically + scientifically investigate the phenomenon.

I think if you worked together in the laboratory with e.g. Tart, Schwartz or Radin and created some more evidence for AP and the "para"normal in general. Wouldn't that be great and worth the effort?

Volgerle
    This collector of useless clutter.

Re: Dream Team of "Good Guys" for Consciousness Change

G'day,

Thank you for your well thought out post.

The problem here is not proving it, as this has been done many times in many ways.

The problem is that the powers that be will not allow anything paranormal to be proven and widely accepted. This is because actual proof of this would widely change the way people think. This would change how they vote and affect how people live, eat, shop, talk.

So, accepting proof of something paranormal would cause widespread instability and change.

It is for this same reason that ghosts, UFOs and ETs are widely disbelieved and laughed at, even though the documented evidence is massive.

But you are right when you say that we need to change this.

More tests and studies will not accomplish this, because the powers that be control the mainstream media on all levels.

You will generally only read about paranormal proof in books and the internet. And for every book or website offering this proof there are many decrying it...eg, ♥♥♥♥♥ types.

The only way to change this situation is to change the way people think, one person at a time.

It will be a lengthy process.

Any widespread change in thought takes a long time.

One person at a time, one article at a time, one workshop at a time.

Robert