Thread: Tangible Soul

1. Tangible Soul

Robert,

This post is a follow up to your response on my question about soul splitting at death and I have two questions from what you said. You mentioned that the idea of spiritual development is to develop the soul aspect and that everyone possesses the potential to do this but does not always achieve it. You also mentioned that the mental component is what has the afterlife experience.

- so what exactly is the benefit to developing the soul aspect?

You stated that suffering, deep thinking, and spiritual development are ways to develop this tangible soul aspect, can you be more specific - especially in regard to spiritual development. I'm wondering specifically what actions could be taken to develop the soul, in order to have this reunion at death?

Thanks a lot Robert,

-Norwayer

Re: Tangible Soul

G'day,

Suffering is the default setting for spiritual development. This eventually drives persons to look within for the source of their suffering.

I suggest the books, 'the power of now' and 'a new earth' by Eckhart Tolle, for excellent reading on this subject.

Before the soul comes into existence, people come under the umbrella of a large group soul that is similar to animal group souls.

Once the soul comes into existence, a measure of independent progress is gained. This can be likened to a character upgrade in a computer game, where more abilities are gained.

Pick a spiritual discipline that suits you and follow it. There are lots of them. They all point in the same direction.

Meditate every day, do energy work, pray, learn how to OBE, and try to be a good person and be kind to others, including animals. Everyone and every living being is a part of Source.

Spiritual development is a process of realizations. One step at a time. There are no short cuts.

Robert