--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi my name is Alex. I have been practicing yoga meditation for sometime and had some successes as far as personal development. All my experiences were firmly grounded in the body. I recently have been trying to astrally project. I found myself fully lucid the other morning and found I was able to stabalise by looking at my hands. In the excitement I had a good old explore. THe landscape was a take on my own neighbourhood. I flew through someones roof and tried to communicate with a father and son who seemed to be under duress from a middle aged woman.THere was a point when I thought, I've been out a long time.. 'oh know , how am I going to get back?' I felt the separation keenly. I remembered that just by remembering my body I should return to it. I did and woke up, and I excitedly wrote down my experience. Soon afterwards though I found myself utterly lost in my head.Everything has been stained by this absolute separation.
Perhaps I stayed out too long, or went sideways?I have read that it is best to always rise? The moon was definately waning. I have felt teary all day today.All my yoga experiences seem to be lost under this terrible dispersion. I 'm sorry this is not so positive as most of the forums on here. I just felt I had to put it out there in the hope of some friendly advice.
thanks