Thread: brushing the whole leg problem

1. brushing the whole leg problem

hey guys
    im in day 10 and all the brushing and sponging and stirring actions make some (enlargement sensations in the spot being stimulated)
    but when it comes to brushing or sponging my whole leg or my whole arm i just can't track the feeling along the whole of my are or leg
    for example when im doing the brushing action on the front of my leg my mind seems like confusing me and i lose my awareness when i reach the knee (if i began brushing along my leg from my tip of toes to the hip)i suddenly lose my awareness when i reach the knee but when im moving down from my hip to the toes i find there's no problem and my awareness is continuing from my hip to the toes
    i think my problem in brushing or sponging is when moving from down to up (from toes to hip or from fingertips to shoulder)
    i kinda of losing my awareness when moving from low level to high level on my limps
    any ideas ?

Blog Entries

Re: brushing the whole leg problem

Have you ever seen an amateur painter (wall painter) vs. an expert wall painter? Amateurs do short strokes often going over the section they did before in flicking motions, while expert painters fill their brushes fully, and then do one long motion (upwards or downwards) covering a longer stroke, and then spreading it out. Instead of using the 'expert painter' stroke, (long and fast) use the 'amateur painter' stroke- which takes longer, but stimulates more each section, and slowly progress upwards. See how this works for you.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. brushing the whole leg problem

thank you so much it really helped me just thinking about it