Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Enargo's Dream Journal

1. Re: Enargo's Dream Journal

thanks. I don't often remember my dreams or have really any control on them. There is one dream that still sticks perfectly in my mind, it's actually kind of creepy. Sometimes in the day something will happen that I'm like "I know this already happened" (inb4 dejavu), but what's different about it is it's not "I know this happened before", but more like "I know I had a dream with these images specifically"... Do you think there is any signifigance to those things?

Re: Enargo's Dream Journal

i've actually had that happen to me alot. i think it is a sort of premenition, but in the dreams the images usually don't stick out enough to be seen as such until you look at it in retrospect. i've also had similar flashes of completely unrelated, but real images that on occasion i actually see later on. I don't really understand the mechanism, or the function, but i find it to be a curious happening. i consider it to be signifacant enough to take a mental note of when it happens, and why, but i've yet to find a usefulness for it personally. one thing i have noticed, it is more frequent around an important point in my life. perhaps little bits of information as precursors?
    "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours.
    It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell." -Buddha

Blog Entries

Hello, baalixan.

I think our consciousness actually does dry runs before important events, playing them through to get a hang of it. How it works - no idea.

Cheers,
    Oliver

4. Re: Enargo's Dream Journal

lol. I just thought I'd throw it out there. The funny thing is I never remember those kinds of images until the event happens. Usually (atleast to me) the even is usally unimportant. The event that I have that sort of premenission always play out exactly as my "dream" did.

they seem to be exactly as every detail of the dream was, or atleast significant in the dream if it is a symbolic representation of the event. while i have had plenty that are not significant other then the fact that it happens after the fact, the number of times its happens is significantly more before a pivotal time...it does happen randomly, but i can't help but notice it comes more when there is a 2 point choice to make, black or white...and the situation either greatly effects my life by one choice, or is completely seperate from my life in the other choice...i had the experience about 4-6 months before the whole 9-11 thing, but there was more information than just an image, there was the feeling of the whole situation that overwhelmed me when it hit. i didn't know what it was when it happened, but again, in retrospect, i had that "oh ♥♥♥♥, thats what that was" moment after it happened....i've always wondered how many people had a similar experience regarding that situation.
    "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours.
    It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell." -Buddha

6. Re: Enargo's Dream Journal

yeah they are in exact detail. That's when I'm like "Oh **** I remember this from a dream somewhere, but idk where". I can't really remember the event until it happens.

its the same way for me too..i'll have it, then the event happens and if it was a dream i'll remember it, or if it was a seperate "deja vu" experience i'll remember exactly what i was doing and where during the first one when the second one happens..half the time its the same place, but a different happening.

probably the weirdest "deja vu" i've had is during a dream tho...a deja vu in a dream that refers to a dream i later have...not really sure what to think of those ones

I've still been having difficulty getting WILDS going. My main issue is I never have the time to do Wake Back to Bed, and when it's night time I simply pass out (I lay still and TRY tro focus on something) . I don't like to update my journal wiht "nothing" posts, but I could use help. I heard meditating may help, but idk where to start, I hardly know what meditating really IS. All I know about meditation it's pretty much talking with your subconsious half (in some sense). I still try my hardest every night, I even ignore the sensations that feel like a bug's crawling on me (which still creeps me out)

What meditation is for me its focus, and/or clearing my mind. most of the time, i focus on simply making my mind empty, and from there with my concious mind suppressed it allows the subconcious to be seen, and used. Clearing your mind can be done in a number of ways, including breathing techniques, visualization, and even focusing on a single word or affirmation.

that creepy crawly feeling is normal. wether its feeling like your skin crawling, like getting the chills, or whatever form it takes, for me that is what always turns into vibrations(when i get them). My suggestion, don't ignore the sensations, but embrace them and use them as the cues that they are to lead you into a deeper state. If that is hard to do, simply notice them, and observe how they change alot with your state of mind and level of focus. doing that is what taught me how to control and use those sensations.

also, do everything you can to relax your body and mind, be it scented candles, hot baths, anything that has a relaxing effect on you with out standing out so much it distracts you. passive relaxing effects work much better.

I do hope this helps, even a little. If it doesn't, there is always the meditation forum and you can ask for more pointers there.

well I aknowledge it's existence, but never had I thought that was the the vibrations