Thread: constant energy pulsing

1. constant energy pulsing

Hello Robert,

I was curious if regular practice of your energy work could lead to constant energy pulsing in my torso. I've been practicing it for only a couple months (though I've previously stimulated major chakra through Middle Pillar rituals and other Western ceremonial magick on and off for 12 years). I've only just now (since working with Astral Dynamics for the last couple months) started having these major energy sensations and success with projection, with my first exit happening a few days ago. During that exit, I was abruptly awoken by a doorbell and snapped back into my body feeling very dizzy and detached and just generally odd. Since then, I have felt a constant low frequency, low energy pulsing (seemingly located primarily at my heart chakra and possibly extending down to my solar plexus). Is this normal and do you think this is simply related to my energy work or could it somehow be related to that projection?

Also, I know very little about kundalini but was curious if an awakening is something that can occur through regular practice of your energy work or if it needs to specifically focused on through targeted exercises to occur?

Thanks in advance for your time Robert and big thanks to you for giving us Astral Dynamics.

Cheers,
    Keith

Re: constant energy pulsing

G'day,

The energy pulsing you are feeling is unusual, though not uncommon. Continuing energy center pulsing is generally caused by development continuing. As you are doing regular energy work, this fits.

It pays to do regular grounding practices and to take time off when needed. My 'golden rule' is 'whenever you feel uncomfortable or worrying sensations, take some time off and focus on grounding and real life and health (get some exercise, gardening, hobbies, etc) until you feel completely normal again, and then return to your practices. The energy body will adapt in time.

emf grounding can also help, see http://www.sleepingearthed.com

a Q-Link can also help, see http://www.glidewing.com/gw/gw_qlink_orders.html

Kundalini will begin to 'grow' out of dormancy with the practice of energy work and meditation. This could be related to what you are feeling. No need to panic...this is quite normal.

Robert