Thread: Problems with "rope"

khango Guest

Problems with "rope"

I was practising rope today and i made it to vibration stage but it took me really long to get there. The thing is that i always get to vibrational stage when doing rope because its the most proggresive method i know, but its also the method that exhaust me the most and i never made out because i dont have much energy left. Usually i practise rope for an hour (the top) even though the book says 30 mins of rope should be enough for exit.

I have a couple of questions:

1. When we come to vibrational stage, can we combinate rope with any other efficient method that is not that proggresive? Have anyone tryed that?

2. If we try to roll out of body while in vibration stage, and if we dont succeed in that but still feel vibration, is it worth to continue from where we left or is it better to quit, relax, and try again later?

Blog Entries
    Yes, it's ok to try anything you have in your exit technique arsenal when you are at the vibration state. Rope doesn't always work, and you should try others when it doesn't. Usually the 'waterskiing' technique works for me when I can't get out with rope, but I have alternated those with others and ended up getting out with rope.
    I usually start trying to get out when I'm at the vibrational stage already-so it doesn't take that long. I don't use rope to induce vibrations, that's what trance work is for. But if it works for you, then go for it. Also, I don't get vibrations any more- Don't know why- I just get my energy body loose and then I'm ready to get out.
    Other exit techniques besides the ones I mentioned:
    Rocking (like a rocking chair)
    Jumping on a trampoline
    Riding waves like surfing.
    Good luck.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Shirley Guest
    Hi khango! I'm a begginer myself and I have problems also with the rope technique. Usually the "falling effect" or something similar will take me to a light trance but once I get there it gets harder to imagine me falling and I end up not getting the vibrations or anything else. I've got to work more on that.
    But one thing is true. What works, works. Try anything while you have the energy to do so.

The only times I've oobed were through the hypnogogic state with paralisis. The exit technique I used was to imagine I was holding on to a rope in front of me. The rope would pull me out of my body in a rapid and strong pull and I was out in 5 seconds.

As for the rope, I have a little question: Am I supposed to imagine the weight of my body on my arms as I pull myself up? Because that always gets me to contract my muscles while imagining that great energy effort. Or should I ignore my weight and just imagine myself going up the rope? Thanks =)

khango Guest
    @CFT Traveler...I never thought about that to do energy work to induce vibration, interesting. WHen im doing rope method, it usually put's me in trance and vibration occur after hour. Can u pls explain waterskiing method? Is it just visualization of waterskiing or more complex?

@Shirley....Im not shure about the weight issue, I always put some weight on astral hands when doing rope, cause its hard for me to imagine climbing without energy effort. I think that important thing is that u dont tense ur muscles while doing this, it have to be on mental level. Concentration and rhytm is also very important.

Blog Entries
    Is it just visualization of waterskiing
    Yes. Simple. Just feel the pull.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

BriMercer Guest
    Hi khango,

It may be necessary to get into a deeper level of trance before starting with Rope. After relaxing, spend several minutes keeping your mind clear and imaging walking down stairs, going down in an elevator, climbing down a ladder, etc. Some kind of downward-moving imagery. Focus more time on getting into a better level of trance rather than letting the rope technique get you there.

When you feel yourself in a light to medium level of trance, go for the exit using Rope, switching techniques that you find effective. It may take some experimentation to see what combination is most effective for you. I find personally difficult doing one technique for too long; I find my mind stays more alert when I am switching from technique to technique every few minutes.