Thread: Dream: bouncing my energy through a body of a dolphin

Dream: bouncing my energy through a body of a dolphin

Dear Robert,

I have been dong energy work (NEW) since the end of March, following your recommendations closely. My prime goal is not an OBE, just development of my energy body, and I believe astral projection capabilities will come when they will, so I am not focusing on that at this moment.
    In my work, everything was OK so far, just normal sensations that you have described in your book, nothing extraordinary.

I had a dream in which I was doing energy bouncing (even though I am doing energy work in the evening, before sleep, it was not my intention for it to continue during the night because I don't want to overdo it). Beside me there was a dolphin of my size and every energy action I have done in my body was also done in his/her body as well (by my awareness action). I sort of felt energy moving in me and in him/her at the same time. Every time my energy reached my crown chakra, I could see a fountain of energy spreading from this hole on the top of his/her head. That is all I can remember,it was very short.

Although I am familiar with the concept of animal spirits, and taking that into consideration as well, I think this was a message from my subconscious mind particularly related to my energy work or some sort of a projection (I had one mind and two bodies one of which was animal). But, I can't decipher it. Can you help?

Thank you.
    Nela

Re: Dream: bouncing my energy through a body of a dolphin

G'day,

I agree, this is some kind of metaphorical message or reflection of your situation from your higher self.

However, such experiences are not easily understood.

My best advice is to shelve this until you have more information.

robert