Dear Robert,

I have been dong energy work (NEW) since the end of March, following your recommendations closely. My prime goal is not an OBE, just development of my energy body, and I believe astral projection capabilities will come when they will, so I am not focusing on that at this moment.
In my work, everything was OK so far, just normal sensations that you have described in your book, nothing extraordinary.

I had a dream in which I was doing energy bouncing (even though I am doing energy work in the evening, before sleep, it was not my intention for it to continue during the night because I don't want to overdo it). Beside me there was a dolphin of my size and every energy action I have done in my body was also done in his/her body as well (by my awareness action). I sort of felt energy moving in me and in him/her at the same time. Every time my energy reached my crown chakra, I could see a fountain of energy spreading from this hole on the top of his/her head. That is all I can remember,it was very short.

Although I am familiar with the concept of animal spirits, and taking that into consideration as well, I think this was a message from my subconscious mind particularly related to my energy work or some sort of a projection (I had one mind and two bodies one of which was animal). But, I can't decipher it. Can you help?

Thank you.