What I am interested in is if there are proofs that OOBE is real in objective terms - by which I mean that it is not just a fantasy inside the brain, but that it is proved that it has an objective reality (please, no questions like "what do you mean by "real" or "objective" - you know what I mean).

Did anyone make successful experiments about the reality of OOBE like reading some text someone has writen and which is in some other place, or determining what picture another person has drawn on a piece of paper or similar.

Basically, has anyone made successful experiments proving that one can get objective information trough OOBE in the real physical world about something that one could not know otherwise?

There are people outhere (not me, but I have doubts) who claim that OOBE, lucid dream and astral projection are just a phenomenon inside the head and that there is no real exit from the body.

Has anyone proved the objective reality of OOBE by retrieving correct information trough OOBE about something in the physical world that proved to be right after checking?

Keyword: OBE Validations