Hi recently I've started going through the training in this book. I've had a few issues though, one is that lately it seems to be getting harder for me to remember my dreams, for example I can't remember what I dreampt last night and the previous days have just had some really vague memories, when I started out I remembered alot better, so I'm not sure why this might be.

Also about a week ago when I was meditating to the brainwave program I got a splitting headache near the end of it, I've never gotten headaches before. Any idea why this might be?

Also this is a bit unrelated but about a year or two ago I had something that may or may not be an astral projection experience, couldve been a lucid dream too, but I dunno if it was or not. I remember floating up above my body and looking aorund my room. At the time I assumed this was just a lucid dream , because some of the posters on my wall were different, but then later when I started reading b ruces books he said sometimes things scene on the lower astral plane may appear different then how we normally see it so that might be what happened there. Anyway while I was floating there I noticed something that looked like some sort of strange gecko lizard crawl across the ceiling before vanishing into the wall. And after that it ended. So do you guys think that was a real obe or was it a lucid dream?