Thread: A few issues

A few issues

Hi recently I've started going through the training in this book. I've had a few issues though, one is that lately it seems to be getting harder for me to remember my dreams, for example I can't remember what I dreampt last night and the previous days have just had some really vague memories, when I started out I remembered alot better, so I'm not sure why this might be.

Also about a week ago when I was meditating to the brainwave program I got a splitting headache near the end of it, I've never gotten headaches before. Any idea why this might be?

Also this is a bit unrelated but about a year or two ago I had something that may or may not be an astral projection experience, couldve been a lucid dream too, but I dunno if it was or not. I remember floating up above my body and looking aorund my room. At the time I assumed this was just a lucid dream , because some of the posters on my wall were different, but then later when I started reading b ruces books he said sometimes things scene on the lower astral plane may appear different then how we normally see it so that might be what happened there. Anyway while I was floating there I noticed something that looked like some sort of strange gecko lizard crawl across the ceiling before vanishing into the wall. And after that it ended. So do you guys think that was a real obe or was it a lucid dream?

Blog Entries

Re: A few issues

Quote Originally Posted by defectron
    Hi recently I've started going through the training in this book. I've had a few issues though, one is that lately it seems to be getting harder for me to remember my dreams, for example I can't remember what I dreampt last night and the previous days have just had some really vague memories, when I started out I remembered alot better, so I'm not sure why this might be.
    It may be because of exhaustion- I have found that when people start the program, it messes with their sleep paterns- after all, they are working to stay aware at times where they are usually sleeping, and this brings about sleep deprivation, even if they spend time in bed and think they got their normal amount of hours.

Also about a week ago when I was meditating to the brainwave program I got a splitting headache near the end of it, I've never gotten headaches before. Any idea why this might be?
    Lots of reasons- sometimes binaural beats bring about muscle reactions (due to the strobing nature of the sound and how the brain responds which is why they are not allowed if you have any kind of epilepsy), although I have to say that I've never heard of this happening before. Now that I said this, I'm sure others will chime in to say they got one too, though.

Also this is a bit unrelated but about a year or two ago I had something that may or may not be an astral projection experience, couldve been a lucid dream too, but I dunno if it was or not. I remember floating up above my body and looking aorund my room. At the time I assumed this was just a lucid dream , because some of the posters on my wall were different, but then later when I started reading b ruces books he said sometimes things scene on the lower astral plane may appear different then how we normally see it so that might be what happened there. Anyway while I was floating there I noticed something that looked like some sort of strange gecko lizard crawl across the ceiling before vanishing into the wall. And after that it ended. So do you guys think that was a real obe or was it a lucid dream?
    Sounds like it was a short spontaneous separation- most of those happen when you're half asleep and don't notice.

The recommendation I would give is, take off a week or two off practice, and get as much sleep as you can- practice a lot of progressive muscle relaxation when you resume the program, and keep up the good work.

And avoid any third eye work, even if many well-intentioned people tell you it's ok to do it.
    Headaches, besides the physical reasons, are a symptom of too much head-chakra stimulation.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Today I remembered alot of dreams. Normally I have to get up somewhat early to go to work, but today I was off. When I first woke up to go to the bathroom I didn't remember anything, but then after going to sleep again for a bit everything came back.

Ouroboros Guest

Just a response to the headache/binaural beats thing.

Binaural beats can sometimes cause headaches as they stimulate bloodflow to the brain. Usually these should go away over time, although if they persist and are extremely painful you may want to consult a medical professional before continuing the use of any brainwave entrainment software.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros
    Just a response to the headache/binaural beats thing.

Binaural beats can sometimes cause headaches as they stimulate bloodflow to the brain. Usually these should go away over time, although if they persist and are extremely painful you may want to consult a medical professional before continuing the use of any brainwave entrainment software.
    See? I told ya.

I've been having a bit of trouble witht he energy stimulation when doing a full body energy bounce stimulation from my crotch to my head, its especially difficult in the stomach and chest areas, any advice on how to get it going better?

Blog Entries

Just realize that the sensations will be less to none as what you did before- energy bounce is not for feedback, it's an awareness thing, so if you can do it, you're doing it. Keep on going, you're doing well.