Thread: Are you capable of doing a validating experiment anytime?

1. Are you capable of doing a validating experiment anytime?

Robert, I opened a topic about the validation of AP's objectivity, with little results. As if "not that many" projectors had validating experiences.

What about you personally?

If someone writes or draws something on a paper, are you capable of going there astrally, read it/see it, and verify later physically that what you saw is what was written on the piece of paper?

Or another validating possibility, can you meet with some other projectors in the astral, exchange informations, and later phisically confirm the informations that were exchanged?

Are yio capable of such validating experiments of the objectivity of OOBE at will?

Re: Are you capable of doing a validating experiment anytime?

G'day,

I have done this many times. The more i have done this, the more I get asked to do this. So it becomes a bit pointless.

I get asked to do this every day.

This is a bit hit and miss, objective confirmation of obe, but it can be done.

This can be related to remove viewing.

Meeting other projectors and exchanging information. This can be done, yes, but both parties need to be capable of remembering the obe, which is the difficult part.

The best solution to verifying OBE is to do it yourself. Nothing beats personal experience.

Robert