The expansion of consciousness affords ascension. The magician has communication with the Higher Self & Guardian Angel. They integrate with it and emancipate it. The angel will continue to develop and work to heal and teach others after this physical body dies. Each life we live can yield one or more new angels. The purpose of this is to slowly heal our world to make it more compassionate and tolerant and make vessels which can walk on the planet in the true image of Godhead as a self realised being. Our monad is imprinted with our works so that when we incarnate in the future we have the vibration we previously attained.

Our pathworking on the route to this transcendent state of being is wondrous. The magician can learn to see and hear the teaching masters and to become one of them. The Higher Realms are temporally stable and these are magnificent exploration grounds. There are temples into which you can wander which will evoke the presence of a teacher just by entering therein. These are places in the Higher Planes where the magician receives esoteric wisdoms, attunements, and skills.

It is like climbing a mountain or scuba diving or cave exploring. The point is not that you must return . That does not make it a worthless experience. The point it that the lessons learnt there are integrated into the human energy body and consciousness making the magician more capable, more understanding and more compassionate. It is by forgiving the ugliness and betrayals of this world that we see the beauties of the real world, Our life here is but an illusion; a place where we learn. Our spiritual life is the real thing. And exploring the planes is a vocation in itself.

If you want to "initiate " why not try iniatic magick ?
Here is free link to Dr. Joshua David Stone's guided meditation.
http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/ ... 115.0.html
Have someone read it aloud or tape it in advance and play it back while you trance and project. Initiatic Magic is projecting mystically from the body to higher plane realms as lead by teaching spirits . There the magician is initiated with energies to expand their conciousness , pillars of energy , attunements , and healing from the Masters helps the initiate to attain a higher vibration.

If you would like to check your energy body progress, I offer free readings on Skype , just add me Aunt Clair and call me when you see me online . You need a mic and free Skype for the reading. These take 20 to 45 minutes.And you can develop your clairvoyance to assess your own progress too.

Do not be discouraged by those who feel meditation and projection are not worthwhile. Each lesson is a jewel, a treasure, a crowning achievement. These relieve stress, heal the physical body, teach occult knowledge, attune the energy body to a higher vibration, afford siddhi powers, increase ability to manifest, integrate lessons into the physical life to reduce suffering et ceteral.

Daily energy work and daily meditation will increase your clairience and develop your energy body for all magical pathworking.