Mr. Bruce, after working through your material, I went on to practice Bardon's IIH. I am hoping you can help me with two parts of Step II.

Firstly, after spending a year or two working with your energy work system, I thought that Bardon's pore breathing would be a piece of cake, but I have found it to be immensely difficult. I don't know if I'm misunderstanding the feeling I should be imagining or if I just need to keep practicing? I'm just not sure I'm doing it right. Could you explain, in your own words, exactly what I should be doing to learn this technique and what feelings I should perceive once I've mastered the exercise.

Second, I had great, and relatively quick, success with the visualization exercise. I am now working on the auditory imagination and the problem I keep running into is that my inner voice keeps trying approximate, in a silent but inner vocal way, whatever sound I am trying to imagine. So instead of hearing a beep or a tick or a blowing wind, I'm literally hearing my inner voice saying the word "beep" or "tick-tock tick-tock" or "woosh."

Any suggestions you may have will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, John.