Thread: Help with Bardon's Step II

1. Help with Bardon's Step II

Mr. Bruce, after working through your material, I went on to practice Bardon's IIH. I am hoping you can help me with two parts of Step II.

Firstly, after spending a year or two working with your energy work system, I thought that Bardon's pore breathing would be a piece of cake, but I have found it to be immensely difficult. I don't know if I'm misunderstanding the feeling I should be imagining or if I just need to keep practicing? I'm just not sure I'm doing it right. Could you explain, in your own words, exactly what I should be doing to learn this technique and what feelings I should perceive once I've mastered the exercise.

Second, I had great, and relatively quick, success with the visualization exercise. I am now working on the auditory imagination and the problem I keep running into is that my inner voice keeps trying approximate, in a silent but inner vocal way, whatever sound I am trying to imagine. So instead of hearing a beep or a tick or a blowing wind, I'm literally hearing my inner voice saying the word "beep" or "tick-tock tick-tock" or "woosh."

Any suggestions you may have will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, John.

Re: Help with Bardon's Step II

G'day John,

First off, keep in mind that the Bardon system is very carefully structured. The exercises are designed to be done in the order presented. They form a scaffolding upon which the next exercise rests. For example, if the early lessons are done thoroughly, including the PK needle exercise, the exercises after this will be easier. Skip a step and the later exercises become much more difficult.

1. Take a look at the heart center healing method, below.

http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/heal ... aling.html

Now, here you use the breath to raise energy to the heart, and then on the out breath to push this down arms and out of hands.

Bardon's pore breathing method is similar, but instead of breathing energy up through the legs, energy is breathed into the body with body awareness through the entire skin in all directions. Tricky but doable. It gets easier with practice.

2. This exercise takes considerable practice. You will need to keep at this until you get results. For example, if you are visualizing an apple, you start out by imagining the apple, and then in time you start to see it. With more practice, with eyes open, you will visually see an apple hanging in space before you.

One to two hours per day is needed to make good progress with these exercises.

Sorry I cannot be more help here. Its a matter of regular practice.

Robert