Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: is it possible to learn new things in LD's or OBE's ?

Re: is it possible to learn new things in LD's or OBE's ?

I got lucid at some point last night, as soon as I realized it I called for someone to help me answering two questions. I met this woman who was behaving with me like a mother would behave with a child, it was very bizarre. It looked like she was soo happy to meet me.
    I first explained her that I come from planet earth and that she's only seeing my mental projection because my physical body is in a bed (hihihii), unfortunately, I don't recall what she answered, I think she was just listening to me with admiration !
    I asked her a first question "how can I obe from a lucid dream ?" ...she said she didn't know
    just one thing, she looked caucasian with chinese eyes...
    I then asked her if she could teach me chinese because it was a test I proposed to my fellow people on earth. She said she couldn't do that but that she knows someone who might be able to help me, she promised to help me next time.
    RIGHT...
    I then drifted into non-lucidity
    I'm a bit disappointed, but I guess I should try and think about her in my next LD, I hope she will appear again

Blog Entries

Re: is it possible to learn new things in LD's or OBE's ?

Well, your experiment is progressing. Don't lose too much sleep!

Robert Moss routinely brings back foreign words, sometimes from old languages that he subsequently verifies. I suggest you read one of his books.

We do get information that is new in the sense that we often know things we couldn't have known that are part of objective reality. For instance, knowing a loved one has passed unexpectedly, knowing a natural disaster has occurred, knowing a place you haven't been physically or knowing that your friend is going to give birth to a girl. (I have a friend who dreamt her friend gave birth to an octopus. There was a pregnancy and when the little girl was born she only had four fingers on each hand).
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2