Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Will we meet again?

Blog Entries

Re: Will we meet again?

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    She may be a feminine aspect Eyeoneblack and your meetings may be a form of integration. I'm glad she returned.
    I'm glad she returned too, but just to show life imitates art, the blonde dream girl was an obvious, though not exact, representation of a girlfriend I had in high school, who just happened to be standing in line in front of me at the coffee house yesterday. Weird.

Oh and would you and Tutor please try to put the 'e' in eye'one'black. Eyeonblack is a different thing. The moniker comes from Joyce's Finnagin's Wake

My apologies. (Bekeper )
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Re: Will we meet again?

Hello, eyeoneblack.

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack
    I'm glad she returned too, but just to show life imitates art, the blonde dream girl was an obvious, though not exact, representation of a girlfriend I had in high school, who just happened to be standing in line in front of me at the coffee house yesterday. Weird.
    You could see it as follows - if the dream girl is a representation of your "ideal partner," then you might have been looking for facets of her in all your previous partners.

To give an example, since you mention your highschool girlfriend: I think we assume a lot about the first people we have crushes on in that phase. We might think them smarter as they are, because our ideal is to be with a smart person, and since we're in love we think we must have met our ideal.

Maybe this synchronicity says that you're invited to explore how this ideal was explored in your life and in past relationships, and become more aware of the qualities you were looking for unconsciously. That's why you suddenly see an inward reality represented outward, so that you look outwardly for clues about that lead you inward.

Be well,
    Oliver

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2