Thread: URGENT!I need a technique to find a lost object!

LuciaUruguay Guest

URGENT!I need a technique to find a lost object!

Well, Hi! I did not know where to post this, so move it if neccesary.

Well, I really need to find this object, is a penndrive my bro lost this week (he doesnt lost his head becuase it is attach to his body!) So, I am really wanting to help him, this little thing will cost him 50bucks if he cant find it and he will lose info of his work.
    I had tried with the akshi records yesterday, I tried focusing on the penndrive (I had already use it so I know what to find) and him too but I onyl was able to watch him and a pal in their work some hours before (he told me what he was doing, I suppose was that)
    Well, I had improve cause now I can acces what I want but I could not find the penndrive. Any technique to find objects? I have the third eye so I might be able to use it
    Thanks in advance, is very urgent!

Akashic_Librarian Guest
    Try imagining the object, feeling it, become the object and try and remote view to the object and see where it is....or just look for it...lol

Blog Entries
    I have a technique that would work with him. If he lost it, get a pendulum (any necklace will work as long as it has an object hanging from it.) Have him hold it for a minute or two, and then ask him a few questions (yes or no) that you know the answer to (like'is your name so and so?'). Once you have determined what is yes and what is no, then ask him (in a way that you get yes or no aswers)questions like:
    Did you have it in the house?
    Did you take it to the office?
    Did you have it in your room?
    Is it in the house?
    Is it in the car?
    Then close in on a specific spot: If he says it's in his room-
    Is it under the bed? And so on.

If he is distraught about it he needs to calm down enough for this to work- You see, even if he doesn't know where it is, his subconscious knows, and that's what you are trying to communicate with. Any questions, pm me.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Akashic_Librarian Guest
    YEah and remember pendulums will not divine a nobject like, i dunno a rock in china, you need to know where it is sub-consciously, UNLESS you are trying to divine Psychokinetically and thats a whole new kettle of fish which i won't divulge on, but good luck anywho

LuciaUruguay Guest
    tahnks for both ideas, the hypnosis sounds good but if I just ask for this, he wont talk to me for a while! I think I will try the remote viewing instead

I would pray to Saint Anthony...

sash Guest
    Usually its in the place you least expect.
    Sometimes relaxing and taking an objective look around is effective. I often also retrospect back to everywhere I went with the object and then pinpoint the place where I lost contact with it, which is usually where it is.

GOod luck, let us know if you find it.

LuciaUruguay Guest
    Well, I finally "found" the penndrive, know it is with its brand new owner! Yep, and my bro also told me he probably lost it when he went out with a friend and well.

It was funny because when I started to meditate I thought about the object and the feeling I had when I had it on my hands, then I could saw the object energy litterally and then I could saw the place in wich it was. I could saw a dance club or bar and then I found two guys talking and one of them was with the drive in his hand telling the other guy about his knew possesion I thought I was crazy until my bro confirmed he lost it in a public place, well, it seem I can do remote viewing after all ..

The end. see you until next lost object (coming soon, trust me)

Blog Entries
    Cool! (about the RV) Too bad he lost it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.