This one from last night, where I recorded five dreams and fragments in total. Saturday night and Sunday night were really busy.

Here I am at a cafe or restaurant, I just picked up some fancy ice cream cup. One of the waiters recognises me and tells the other staff that I have my own recipe and he will get me what is missing from my cup.

I look down and see that it is really a lot. It is a wide bowl, and on top are all kinds of nut ice creams, under it is a banana in a red fruit/berry sauce. I really wonder what could be missing from such a cup and what he would add to it.

He fetches a scoop of ice cream on a waffle, comes over and lets it roll into my cup to top it off. It's pistacchio - my favorite, indeed! And it of course it goes nicely with the other nut ice creams, so I'm pleased.

Somehow we come to the payment and he says like "5 pieces of string or a nail" with a wide grin, as if it was a joke. Not sure about the string, but it was 5 of something. I give him 50 cents.

Service staff and co-workers I would usually associate with helpful beings and guides.

I hope the ice cream selection does not mean I'm going nuts and bananas. At least no crackers! It actually makes me think of having read about a fruit and nuts diet, and seeing it represented in ice cream might mean it would not be a joyless experience, maybe..

On the other hand - I love ice cream. It's nice to be known and recognised somewhere and have a special. Makes me feel at home.

Input welcome.

Oliver