Thread: Questions about Energy work/Energy Raising

Questions about Energy work/Energy Raising

Hi, I just signed up for this forum but I've been reading it for a long time. I have been interested in Astral Projection since I first understood the words. I have reason to believe that as a child I Projected often...and I still remember it like it was yesterday. I got the MAP book in an attempt to bring it back.

I'm currently on Day 15 and I have a few questions......

1. At first I couldn't even focus my awareness on my left side at all. Now it feels like my left side is full of something that is making it hard to move my awareness. My right side I barely even think to move my awareness and its going all by itself. The left side I have to take 20 seconds on brushing just my shin. I guess it feels like its got a thick something in it.....What exactly does that mean? My whole left side is a blockage?

2. I'm having trouble feeling sensations with the Full body bounce. From what i read on here its normal for that to happen. When I try I feel it in my legs and my fingertips but no where in between. Is it still working?

3. I just tried the energy raising and I didn't feel a thing. I didn't feel the energy moving through my back or neck or even the top of my head. Even though my kitten suddenly became very interested in playing with my hair. The only thing I felt was a slight heaviness or throbbing where my sub-navel storage would be. So is it OK just to feel the end result and not the path the energy is taking?

4. With any of the above questions, should I stop and work more on one of these or keep going with the program and expect my body to catch up.

(oh yeah I've already been trying to do the energy bouncing right before bed on my left side)
    "Discipline is reminding yourself what's important and doing whatever it takes to make it happen."

Blog Entries

Re: Questions about Energy work/Energy Raising

Quote Originally Posted by Kaidachi
    Hi, I just signed up for this forum but I've been reading it for a long time. I have been interested in Astral Projection since I first understood the words. I have reason to believe that as a child I Projected often...and I still remember it like it was yesterday. I got the MAP book in an attempt to bring it back.
    Hi Kaidachi and welcome to the forums.

I'm currently on Day 15 and I have a few questions......

1. At first I couldn't even focus my awareness on my left side at all. Now it feels like my left side is full of something that is making it hard to move my awareness. My right side I barely even think to move my awareness and its going all by itself. The left side I have to take 20 seconds on brushing just my shin. I guess it feels like its got a thick something in it.....What exactly does that mean? My whole left side is a blockage?
    Could be- however this is a common occurrence. I don't know why, but I have had the same problem- one side is more responsive or 'lighter'- and this can be natural, if you look at hermetic coloring of the energy body (fire/red on the right and blue/water on the right- a 'ying yang' thing. Don't know if it's an explanation, but like I said, it happens to many people, even with practice. Robert attributes this to blockages, and it could be- but it just may be a tendency of the energy body. Or it could be a left brain/right brain thing- or a combination thereof.

2. I'm having trouble feeling sensations with the Full body bounce. From what i read on here its normal for that to happen. When I try I feel it in my legs and my fingertips but no where in between. Is it still working?
    Yes. If you get no tactile feedback but know where it's going, you're doing it right.

3. I just tried the energy raising and I didn't feel a thing. I didn't feel the energy moving through my back or neck or even the top of my head. Even though my kitten suddenly became very interested in playing with my hair. The only thing I felt was a slight heaviness or throbbing where my sub-navel storage would be. So is it OK just to feel the end result and not the path the energy is taking?
    Yes, your kitten is more energy aware than you are. (this is also not uncommon- one of my cats is more aware this way than the other and loves to jump at a chakra that I may be working on- the heart chakra seems to be her favorite).
    This is a come-and go situation (I don't want to say a problem) so I recommend you prestimulate arms and legs before starting on raising, and this will help make you more sensitive (actually there are more tricks to this) but it's not a problem if you just don't feel it.

4. With any of the above questions, should I stop and work more on one of these or keep going with the program and expect my body to catch up.
    Up to you- if you decide you want to slow it down, go ahead, but don't take too long on one thing, so that frustration doesn't set in.

One of the characteristics of the MAP program is that every step builds on the one before it- so even when you move to other things like primary centers, you are still going to be asked to prestimulate (that is, sponge), so you don't miss out on practice if you just keep going.
    In my case, when I found something extremely difficult or downright impossible, I just did it as if it worked for the alloted time, and went on- except for the first few days I didn't stay on anything.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Questions about Energy work/Energy Raising

Ok. Thanks. It probably is a left brain/right brain thing
    "Discipline is reminding yourself what's important and doing whatever it takes to make it happen."