Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: OBEs with the Body Awake?

dreamosis Guest

Re: OBEs with the Body Awake?

Thanks, that's more or less what I thought you meant by "scribbles."

Do you think you're viewing them "more directly" perhaps than other people who see them as spider-forms? Perhaps the spider-form is a simulation of their actual form. Which relates back to the topic, sort of. Maybe you see them more like "scribbles" because there's more integration between your physical perceptual system and your higher perceptual system -- whereas, maybe, people who perceive them as spider-forms are more or less seeing the etheric valence of the beings.

Could be a matter of integration/awakeness between levels of beings?

Blog Entries

I think it's a matter of viewpoint- I'm not afraid of spiders and consider them a positive, because they eat ants- and consider them beautiful- but most people don't.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

dreamosis Guest

I would be tempted to say it's a matter of viewpoint too, but not all people see them as spiders exactly, but spider-like (i.e., a central body with many legs -- which could be squid-like, octopus-like, insect-like et cetera).

I felt confirmation when I read PPSD because it included an entry for "astral spiders," and although I'd never come across the idea in print, I'd seen such things clairvoyantly. Also, when my first meditation teacher talked about them I felt confirmation, too. I hadn't had clairvoyant experiences of them at that point, but I'd had several bad dreams involving spiders that didn't seem to be symbolic, and I'd heard another person talk about them (as "glowing insects").

Quote Originally Posted by dreamosis
    How many of you have had OBEs while your body was awake?
    I do.
    How many of you have had OBEs from a light trance while sitting up?
    I do .
    Or in other ways with the body relatively active?
    I have had spontaneous projections while riding in a car and I have become aware of bi location of consciousness
    which I had not initiated.
    I remember in Astral Dynamics Robert Bruce describing a "remote-eye" type of projection during a time in which he was entranced but actually standing and moving around slowly.
    I have had these , it is quite possible to maintain and action and enter a trance or to enter a trance and begin a physical action.
    I've had one experience, which I would probably call an astral projection, which was induced by trauma
    Phyaical pain, fear , attack , trauma, and similar triggors can facilitate spontaneous projection.
    Has anyone had OBEs/astral projections/lucid dreams that came on very quickly, with the physical body not resting?
    I have too.
    Congrats on your expanding awareness.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6