My 5 year old daughter has been telling me for quite a while that she has nightmares that her bed is shaking. She says sometimes she hears monsters screaming in her room when this is happening. It was my understanding that projection is really safe and not there isn't any danger. I had my first experience recently, although a couple of years ago or more I had unsuccessfuly tried to project many times.

I told her that monsters weren't real that she was scared of the bed shaking so it was making her hear bad noises. I told her the next time this happens don't worry about it it. I explained to her it's the energy in her body that's shaking, not the bed. Earlier tonight she told me that last night she had the dream again and this time she dreamed she was walking around her room. She said it was a lot of fun. She told me she walked up the walls and on the ceiling of her room.

In my recent experience I crawled on the ceiling of my living room. I did not tell her any of this, her being so young I didn't want to scare her any more than she already was about her "nightmares". I just told her I had the dreams about the bed shaking also and theres nothing to be frightened of.

I thought this was all safe but I have read on here and other forums about negs and demons etc. Should I discourage my daughter from doing this? If so how do I discourage her and not scare her?