Thread: Aqua World... interresting dream or Astral realm

Aqua World... interresting dream or Astral realm

I had such an interresting dream (or maybe it was an astral realm) that I feel I need to share this with you:

I am waiting in line to take a transport. There are lots of people and since I am not certain where I am going, I am not as pressed as they are but I am a bit stress by all of it. There is a bit of a mess as to the people guiding everyone. There are lines that snake around just like airports, each only a few people wide and they are controlled by bars like in banks. I am certain I started in one line and ended in this one but I don’t remember the first one. This is a building with windows but not very tall ones, maybe 5’ X 6’ at the most. Think train stations of the 1900s with brick walls. My line is by these windows. The internal space is rather dark but these windows bring in light. Space is thigh and people are pushing. I look back; they are all humans, sometimes 3 wide waiting in line. Some seem to be traveling together.

I finally get close to the front desk and some people are going ahead of me (so not fair!) but I am aside looking at them. I am in the other lane for some reason. They take no notice of me. I am thinking that I should be as pushy as they are but I cannot bring myself to be like them due to lack of drive, after all I don’t know where I am heading. Maybe I don’t want to go there at any case. I am much slower than anyone else and maybe this exasperates people but I see no sighs of it.

Some woman is now processing me; she is standing in front of me with a smile. I realize a few things at some point, first that all the beings I am seeing are all humans but this could be an illusion, they could all be from other planets and I could be the first human to get here. I ask where I am, she tells me something like Aqua World (It’s something else with 3 words but I failed to remember the exact words). There are periods of vividness where I am fully aware and everything is clear and others that are just foggy. I start to give her some number with great difficulty, its coming out of my head (foggy). l am now looking at this number on a tag on my keychain but it’s fuzzy. Why is this so hard? This keychain doesn’t have a lot of keys on it like my real life one does. While I am trying to call it to her by looking at this tag, things then begin to clear up very vividly! I can now see that it’s a series of 12 numbers just like credit cards and I was missing the beginning. As soon as I do, she takes my keys, she tells me that I am staying, and directs the tag towards an building outside, something reads it by magic, I am admitted. I have my keys back. I am not certain I should be happy by this.

I look outside towards the building; it’s only a short walk (not clear how I get there). I am now inside a small one person elevator and have a small bag with me. This elevator has a grill floor that is falling by its hinges and I can see the lobby access space below (wood panneling, corridor...); I will fall and am afraid. I realize that my fear slows it down and I can now “realize” that in this realm I should be able to float down by myself. This human has to slowly learn to live in this world. It’s no biggy I tell myself. I don’t get a sense that I have a “room” in this place but I am getting somewhere, front desk maybe? It occurs to me that these aliens might not have rooms like humans. I am a bit tired and I wish I was in my room already. Maybe later I will find the fun part of this world. I know that I need to wake up since I have a meeting this morning. Maybe I can come back another day and explore more. Becoming aware gave me access; it would be nice to see the rest of this place.

Blog Entries

Re: Aqua World... interresting dream or Astral realm

Hello, croy.

I think the clue to the nature of this experience is at the end. It usually helps to look at these things by function.

So, a person asking you show that you can be admitted is what Kurt calls a Gatekeeper. There might be some information given as what is needed for admission, but this may depend on how successfully you interpret your inner sense information. I think the only requirement you get a clue about here is your state of lucidity. The admission criterium is not the numbers on your key, it's getting into the vivid state of mind you are experiencing. You have reached the right state of consciousness, the right degree of lucidity.

So, you might have accessed for example a zone within the wider astral here. Function or purpose unknown. The train station itself might be another hint - this where you can gain access to many places.

The elevator represents the ability of moving between sub-planes for example. The broken hinges might indicate that you have trouble sustaining a change of subplane. The fact that the elevator slows down is another indication - it reacts to your state of consciousness. You overcome the limits you encounter by lucidly analyzing what is around you. In a less lucid state you would have just gone with the fear and your assumptions about how reality works. Instead you use your knowledge about the state you are in ("I'm in an alien world - the rules are different") to overcome conditioning and overcome the problems you encounter to go to another subplane or level.

Maybe also your more neutral state of mind (as opposed to the agitated quality of the other people in queue) might also have played a role in being admitted. The fact that the environment reacted to fear might be clue to this being the astral plane, where feeling/emotion creates experience.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Re: Aqua World... interresting dream or Astral realm

Thanks that makes sense. You are quite right about the licidity part, I have been working on this for a while.