Thread: About dogs and cats

asalantu Guest

About dogs and cats

Dear Sir...

At viewtopic.php?f=28&t=19551&p=127498#p127498 you testifies on following terms:

"Animals, at least dogs and cats, have astral bodies. I have observed them projecting."

Of course, you've done careful observations and notes about other animals, done your natural curiosity. You, may be, has gone to a zoo, and take note about any animal there, done your astral sight capability.

Or there are some special with dogs and cats... ¿What is the matter about them? ¿are they some special form of advanced entity? Some individuals speculates they are like God's eyes, special probes whose mission is to control human activities and inform all about, done their special relation with us.

My best regards,
    Ángel

Re: About dogs and cats

G'day,

I think all animals have this capability.

Even an ant.

Domesticated animals are changed by their close association with humans. A loved pet animal, say a bird, is elevated in consciousness, in much the same way as we are affected by close association.

For example....the best way to develop a psychic ability is to associate closely with people who have that ability.

I had a housemate for several years, Donald, a longterm friend. Donald is an excellent psychic. I am a visual clairvoyant. In the time we were together, my psychic ability increased considerably. Donald's visual clairvoyance (and OBE ability) also increased considerably.

I think all the above applies to animals of any type. Probably including pet fish.

If you love something and spend lots of time with that something, both of you are effected.

robert