Thread: Hugs and kisses

Hugs and kisses

Hello everyone! This one’s a bit strange.

Note: Before I went to bed, I was quite out of focus because of the development and surrendering taking place that day. I litterally was scared of myself. I had a hard time falling asleep, and spent about an hour and a half dealing with emotions and pain emerging before I fell asleep.

Dream: The night is dark, and I’m heading to a party, so I start by going to my dearest friend. He lives with his father in an apartment somewhere out in a little village in a dark forest, close to the suburbs where I live.

When I arrive, we decide to put the partying on hold for some reason, and I stay over in a guest room. I try to fall asleep several times, but I am severely spooked by a presence in the dream. I see images floating by in front of my inner vision. A person who activates clairvoyance and starts to bleed from every opening in his face, and lots of other chilling stuff.

I have a bedside lamp in my right hand, which I turn on now and then, to see that I am alone in the room. I always am.

Eventually, I give up and leave the room. We decide to hit the clubs in town instead. My friends little sister knows a place where we could go. It’s called “the Kingdom”, she says. I wonder where it is. I never get an answer.

I have lots of bottled beer everywhere. Somehow I seem to have opened them all, though I do not drink from them. “What a waste”, I think to myself.

I find myself with my male friend on the roof of this rather tall building. It’s made of steel, and rain falls lightly from the dark skies overhead. Suddenly, he turns to me and gives me a hug, along with a kiss on the cheek. He seems to imply something. He kisses me again on the cheek. I tell him reluctantly, “*****, you know I’, straight, right?” I am quite perplexed, since he’s got a girlfriend and all. “I know” he says.

I ask him: “Are you bi?” And he answers with hugging me close. I am not comfortable with the situation, and I tell him: “You have to let me go.” He now hugs me so hard, I feel physical pain. His fingers are digging deep into my coccyx area, slightly above it, and the area starts to cramp. “I can’t let you go.” He’s crying.

Then I wake up. The pain was real, and physical, it lingered for a few seconds after waking up.

Note 2: Ihave dreamt about the village in the dream once before. I do think I had the strange sensation at the same place in my back in that dream as well. I’ll see if I can dig it up.

Take care,

John
    ...but my words like silent raindrops fell
    and echoed in the wells of silence.

Blog Entries

Re: Hugs and kisses

Hello, fw2a.

I think your act of trying to go to sleep in a dream is an attempt to switch to a higher energy body.

Your problems from "Note 1" seem to bleed over into the dream - the forest symbol (growth) is mixed with darkness. It seems that fears are preventing the change into the higher body (the things that prevent you from falling asleep).

The bedside lamp could symbolise an attempt "to shed light" on the situation. Maybe that no one's there means that the problem roots from within you. For example that the frightening presence is not a psychic attack. More like what you said - "I literally was scared of myself."

How do you relate to beer? Is it refreshing, relaxing, ...? Could also be "lots of bottled-up stuff." Just as the beer would go flat maybe the "bottled-up stuff" is slowly released.

I think the hugging and kissing is actually symbolic for another degree of mental communication - Kurt Leland told me that different levels of communication out of body can be interpreted more like "astral sex." That would explain why you would feel like that guy was "coming on to you" - communication at this level is experienced as "intimacy," it's just another kind thereof. So, hug and kiss would be low levels of this, but in Robert Monroe's books or Kurt Leland's books you also find cases of merges with the whole being. This would then often be interpreted as sex.

There's still comparatively strong conditioning in our society regarding the coupling of intimacy and sex, and I think this shines through here.

I also think that friend was symbolic for a guide who then proceeded to energetically open your lower base chakra. You would feel such an energy manipulation in the physical as well.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Hello, fw2a.

I think your act of trying to go to sleep in a dream is an attempt to switch to a higher energy body.

Your problems from "Note 1" seem to bleed over into the dream - the forest symbol (growth) is mixed with darkness. It seems that fears are preventing the change into the higher body (the things that prevent you from falling asleep).

The bedside lamp could symbolise an attempt "to shed light" on the situation. Maybe that no one's there means that the problem roots from within you. For example that the frightening presence is not a psychic attack. More like what you said - "I literally was scared of myself."

Recently, I’ve been facing the nature of suffering. I believed that I could not proplerly express compassion if I did not face suffering in others head on.

All the pain I saw there made me judgmentable. How can there not be another way of learning if god really is eternal and perfect? It does not matter if I as John feel good or bad. It does not matter if it’s god that suffers, they don’t know it, and it’s there, damnit!

I had at the same time made some progess in the field of realizing I am more than my body, in fact, that I am others as well. So when I judged, I put the blame on myself as well as on god. Quite a heavy burden to carry.

Unconscious of this, I looked and longed for love, compassion, digging deeper into the layers of suffering in the world, finding no answer there, only more pain, which meant more suffering for me. This gave me more opportunities for judging and thus, the bad circle was complete. This very morning I saw no more reason to live, only suffering everywhere, in me and others. As Orouborous wrote, you cannot recieve something from the outside to which you have shut out from the inside.

But from your interpretation all this came clear. Forgiveness is the answer. I need to forgive myself for creating suffering. I need to stop judging myself. I need to start loving myself, loving John, regardless of what he does, what I do.

Love can only spring from understanding, not from ignorance. And I am ignorant, so it’s acceptance then, forgivess and acceptance. Phew.

Cheers mate, thanks for the interpretation.

John

XOXOXOXOXO

X=10

O=15

XO=25=Y=convergence

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ is 26, sleep/dream/zenith/rem-ember, blow upon it lightly bringing it to a flamed passion for life.

tucked in just right, sand in my trued eye, did i say my prayer tonight, did i remember the keeper of my soul?

now i lay me down to sleep, i pray the Lord my soul to keep, if i should die before i wake, i pray the Lord my soul to take.

rest peacefully
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Quote Originally Posted by Tutor
    XOXOXOXOXO

X=10

O=15

XO=25=Y=convergence

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ is 26, sleep/dream/zenith/rem-ember, blow upon it lightly bringing it to a flamed passion for life.

tucked in just right, sand in my trued eye, did i say my prayer tonight, did i remember the keeper of my soul?

now i lay me down to sleep, i pray the Lord my soul to keep, if i should die before i wake, i pray the Lord my soul to take.

rest peacefully
    Thank you Tim. I don't know what you did, but thanks.

Just dont go RIP-ing me anymore, aight?

I'm not gonna quit!

Cheers mate,
    John