T
    U
    V
    W
    Y
    Z

---------------------------

Hi,
    I am going to use this 'Topic Thread' to record, write about any lucid dreams i have or any dreams that seem important or stand out for myself. Any comments are welcome xx

Dream History.
    In total I have had approx. 10 lucid dreams, most have been within the last year or so.

Swimming Pool / flying Dream

Date: 27/July(07)/10
    Time: approx 4am - 5am

Becoming lucid
    There was music loudly playing somewhere, i noticed that the scenery to the side of me was familiar, i looked at it closely to remember where i recognised it from, as i did this the scenery had now changed and i suddenly realised i was dreaming. I was thrilled and went off to explore.

Flying
    I followed a pathway that led to a road, in front was hedge and trees, i decided to try and fly, like superman style and with the intention to glide up into the air, i did. [i seem to be getting better at being able to be airborn and glide along in the air, it's great fun]

Also later in the dream [after the guy had left and before i decided to 'ask to be taken'] i saw two people, some distance in front of me, in upright positions flying/gliding through the air and landing in some trees. I had never seen anything like that before.

Later on in the dream, [after i tried to get back to my body] i was flying /gliding and having some difficulty getting much speed or height, i was passing over what looked like our town market place and every now and then, i would get a burst of energy which would lift me higher and speed me up. I realised this was coming from others, some of the people who were working 'normally' at their market stalls who noticed me, were sending me 'energy' ? to help me continue to move. I was able mostly to see who were doing this for me and acknowledge and thank them for it, as i passed by them.
    Then i met up with a 'female friend' [i don't know who she was, i just found her suddenly with me, it seemed she knew it was a dream-enviroment] who accompanied me for a bit, before i decided to go off and do some more flying - practice. I was able to acheive alot of height and became quite good at reaching the target i wanted to fly too. Others were flying around in the air with me, they all seemed to 'know' about me and seemed helpful and supportive. [it was at this point i lost lucidity]

Speaking / connecting with others
    As i flew over the trees, i found myself above a small swimming pool with a guy swimming in it, i shouted 'Hi' and to my suprise he responded and said 'Hi' [i rarely find other people that seem aware or interested in engaging with me during lucid dreams] There were a few other people around that i could see. This guy asked me if i was meditating and i told him i wasn't and that i had arrived there from lucid dreaming or what some people call, i was about to say OOBE, but before i could, he said 'astral projection' and so i agreed. At this point we were both hovering up in the air and i decided to check what my reality looked like, the colours were abnormally vivid, almost cartoon-like and so i decided it was definately a dream enviroment.

I don't remember playing in the swimming pool, but i'm sure i did, i have a 'feeling sense' of having been swooping down into the pool and back into the air and having fun experimenting with this.

Experiences Noticed
    Sound - I remember hearing the tone of the guys voice and also my own voice [which i do not like] as we chatted.

Passing through Solid Objects - This guy flew around with me for a while and i remember passing through some objects and trying to really be aware of what it felt like passing through them. I actually don't know now what we passed through, but it felt confined, damp, wet, it was also dark, i think it was wooden. [i have never passed through a seemingly solid substance before in this way, although i have tried many times, usually i just can't push through things]

Later after this guy had left i tried to walk through a window / wall to get out of a building i was in, but i failed as usual, i was unable to pass through the window and my lower body got half way through the wall below and got stuck, not allowing me to go any further. So i had to un- stick myself and use the door. . .Haha.

Asking to be taken . . . - I asked to be taken to where i needed to go and i started to glide forward, i was about 50m off the ground, seemingly following a road. [in past dreams i have not had much success asking to be taken to certain places or people, i move / glide in the air fairly slowly and never reach my choosen destination] i realised i was going further away from where i had began lucid dreaming, so decided to stop and go back, as i really wanted to get back to my body to wake myself up, before i lost lucidity. I did lose some lucidity at this stage, but i was aware of more flying experinces before i lost totally lucidy and it became a totally normal dream. [see last paragraph in Flying section]
    Last edited by newfreedom; 16th November 2016 at 07:44 PM.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce