Thread: My Lucid Dream Journal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Brief lucid dream experiences

Date: 10/03/18

Time: approx. 6am ish & 9am ish

i did have 2 lucid dream experiences this morning, but lost lucidity quite quickly.

Lucid experience 1.
    i was walking & looking around my environment & wondering 'what to do'

Lucid experience 2..
    it felt very familiar to be lucid again in the dream-space, i think this was because of my earlier lucidity & also because i went very quickly from being awake physically to be aware / lucid in the dream-space.

i was moving forwards, and there was a dirt lane i was traveling along. i was floating along. My daughter was with me, she was approx. 6 yrs old, i asked her if she knew how to float, she said 'she didn't'.

So i picked her up & carried her under my left arm.

i was looking for some soft ground so my daughter could practice her floating skills.

We came to a clearing where there were shops around & i stopped & put my daughter down.

.....began to lose lucidity at this point.

the dream continued with us interacting with another [negatively], then interacting with 2 others [negatively] & ended with us seeing dolphins in the sea.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Lucid Dream - Exploring childhood home

Date: 24/05/18

Time: 9.30 am [during a lie-in]

Becoming Lucid
    I was looking through the window to see if my niece's car was still parked outside. There were no cars parked out on the road or non parked on the drive, then i realised the scene was odd, i was looking at the scene outside my old childhood home, not my present home, i realised i was lucid dreaming.

Once i became lucid, i appeared to have difficulty keeping my eyes open & seeing, i was afraid that if i made too much effort to open my eyes, then my physical eyes would open. This passed quite quickly. so i set off to explore the house.

i dont remember the details only that everything appeared colourful & vibrant.

i opened the back door & my sister was out there sitting in a sun-chair, she was in her late teens & looked different to how i remembered her.

My mum & dad were in their bedroom in bed, after checking it was appropriate to enter, i went in & hugged my mum & told her how much i missed her, & also told my dad.

They looked well & as they did in their middle years as opposed to their later years.

We talked, but their conversation did not seem to have 'realness' or much awareness of reality.

i woke up, but did not open my eyes [our dog was in the bedroom with me & was restless]

i waited to 'see' where i was ... i was again back in my childhood home, i went off to explore once more. There were some Xmas cards hanging up in a row strung across the room. i did explore for some time & i think i went outside to explore too.

Notes
    It was nice to be back there again & i also enjoyed spending time with my parents too xx
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce