Date: 2/06/18

Whooshing of a speeding car

Notes
i usually wake-up with non lucid dream memories, but don't often pay them much attention, this morning was no different.

On this evenings dog walk a car sped past us, and i was instantly back in the morning's dream.
The sensation of the car speeding closely passed us, was the same as i had experienced in the dream.

Another car later also sped past us, reminding me again of what i had experienced earlier in this morning's dream.

I often don't walk this dog-walk route & haven't walked this way for quite a few weeks, so having a 'car 'whoosh' closely passed me' sensation is not that often experienced by me.

Thought it was kinda interesting...

--------------------------------------------------

Wooden shield

Notes

Something similar happened earlier this year, in that i had a dream memory experience, that i then experienced physically later that day.

In the dream there was one of my trophies, i had gained as a child competitor swimmer, it was a small wooden shield i had won for freestyle at age 10.

i had no idea where the shield currently was physically & had not seen it for sometime.

That day as i was shifting through the chaos of belongings on the table in the lounge, looking for something, an item fell onto the floor.

It was the shield i had dreamt of earlier that morning...

Notes
I get a magical/ awe-inspiring feeling when a dream 'clicks' with a physical reality experience.

I must look up what Robert says about this, i remember reading something around this phenomena in the first astral dynamics book