Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: My Lucid Dream Journal

Blog Entries

Lucid Dream - Exploring childhood home

Date: 24/05/18

Time: 9.30 am [during a lie-in]

Becoming Lucid
    I was looking through the window to see if my niece's car was still parked outside. There were no cars parked out on the road or non parked on the drive, then i realised the scene was odd, i was looking at the scene outside my old childhood home, not my present home, i realised i was lucid dreaming.

Once i became lucid, i appeared to have difficulty keeping my eyes open & seeing, i was afraid that if i made too much effort to open my eyes, then my physical eyes would open. This passed quite quickly. so i set off to explore the house.

i dont remember the details only that everything appeared colourful & vibrant.

i opened the back door & my sister was out there sitting in a sun-chair, she was in her late teens & looked different to how i remembered her.

My mum & dad were in their bedroom in bed, after checking it was appropriate to enter, i went in & hugged my mum & told her how much i missed her, & also told my dad.

They looked well & as they did in their middle years as opposed to their later years.

We talked, but their conversation did not seem to have 'realness' or much awareness of reality.

i woke up, but did not open my eyes [our dog was in the bedroom with me & was restless]

i waited to 'see' where i was ... i was again back in my childhood home, i went off to explore once more. There were some Xmas cards hanging up in a row strung across the room. i did explore for some time & i think i went outside to explore too.

Notes
    It was nice to be back there again & i also enjoyed spending time with my parents too xx
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Non lucid dream experience re-experienced physically

Date: 2/06/18

Whooshing of a speeding car

Notes
    i usually wake-up with non lucid dream memories, but don't often pay them much attention, this morning was no different.

On this evenings dog walk a car sped past us, and i was instantly back in the morning's dream.
    The sensation of the car speeding closely passed us, was the same as i had experienced in the dream.

Another car later also sped past us, reminding me again of what i had experienced earlier in this morning's dream.

I often don't walk this dog-walk route & haven't walked this way for quite a few weeks, so having a 'car 'whoosh' closely passed me' sensation is not that often experienced by me.

Thought it was kinda interesting...

--------------------------------------------------

Wooden shield

Notes

Something similar happened earlier this year, in that i had a dream memory experience, that i then experienced physically later that day.

In the dream there was one of my trophies, i had gained as a child competitor swimmer, it was a small wooden shield i had won for freestyle at age 10.

i had no idea where the shield currently was physically & had not seen it for sometime.

That day as i was shifting through the chaos of belongings on the table in the lounge, looking for something, an item fell onto the floor.

It was the shield i had dreamt of earlier that morning...

Notes
    I get a magical/ awe-inspiring feeling when a dream 'clicks' with a physical reality experience.

I must look up what Robert says about this, i remember reading something around this phenomena in the first astral dynamics book
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Lucid dream within a dream

Date: 30/05/18

Time: approx. 10am - 11.30am [lie-in]

Non lucid dream
    i was sitting on the toilet in my childhood home, when i began to hear a voice speaking to me, it was telling me things about myself & my life, giving me higher understandings etc. then i began to see imagery of places i didn't recognise, & it felt like i was lucid dreaming.

i thought to myself 'well this has never happened to me before while sitting on the toilet' once the voice & imagery stopped & i was back to sitting on the toilet again.

Notes
    [i think i had now gained some lucidity, as after explaining to the now 'dream' residents why i was there, i then went on to explore the back garden & later the front garden to see what was different.

[my memory is not so clear , so i wont describe most of what i saw]

i do remember that there was some of the orange blossom tree we had had in our garden still there & it was hanging over the boundary wall. i thought i would like to take a cutting of that

Also there was a cabinet full of ornaments etc. & i looked through them all to see if any were ours, i recognised many that i had not thought about for years.

Notes
    i do not remember any more of the dream

Lucid Dream - flying through the neighbourhood

i was airborne & travelling along through a neighbourhood when i recognised where i was, i was in my own 'present day' neighbourhood, so i turned around and flew back towards my current home.

As i flew around the corner towards where our home should of been situated, a different landscape greeted me. i was at a very high vantage point & an unfamiliar town could be seen in the distance way below.

The homes were grey in colour, had pointy spiked roofs & were all the same.

In the area where our home should of been there was instead some sort of play area made from wood, something like an adventure playground, which had a wooden archway with a name on a plaque at the entrance.

Notes
    i lost my vision after this, just blackness, i tried speaking out loud 'i want clear sight, clarity now' but my vision never returned.

i then either woke or fell back into non-lucid dreaming.
    Last edited by newfreedom; 23rd November 2018 at 02:03 PM. Reason: typo

Blog Entries

Non-Lucid dream - Going on Holiday

Date: 28/07/18

Time: 6.15 am [on waking]

Non Lucid Dream - Going on Holiday

Notes

• It was a Blood moon last night [although we were unable to see this from our location in the UK]

• This non-lucid dream was a very uplifting, vivid, detailed & involved dream & left me feeling 'energetically high' afterwards

Non-lucid dream
    i was going on holiday with my children & parents to my favourite destination in Sussex, UK. My children were about 6 & 3yrs.

On arriving we appeared to be in like a holiday complex, with many other people around. My sister & grandparents were there too, as was an auntie. [these family members did holiday with us in this location in real life in the past]

i saw a work colleague / friend from my past who said he now lived in the holiday destination, i saw my psychiatrist there & also i met some younger people i remembered from my school days.

In the dream i was busy unpacking, then spending time with my children & family & interacting with lots of the other people around.

i was shopping in a jumble sale type event with my young son, i was buying clothes & toys for the children.......... i 'woke' & the dream ended

Blog Entries

Lucid dream: Spooky garage, day-out, horse-riding

Date: 08/08/18

Time: approx. 9am

Becoming Lucid
    i was standing in our garage, it was completely empty, when the metal garage door in-front of me fell off it's hinges leaving the garage open, then part of the side wall of the garage to the left of me also fell to the ground, i realised i was dreaming.

The atmosphere in-front of me felt spooky & menacing & it was dark, so i decided to go back the way i had come from, back towards my home.

Notes:
    • the garage is actually 'jam-packed' full of junk

• the metal garage door is actually broke & is stuck in the 'shut' position

• We are now attempting to get our car road worthy again

• i have been watching a lot of 'Dead files' series, which may have contributed to the 'spooky' atmosphere experience

i then found myself walking through a type of outdoor market place, with many different types of stalls.

After the market, i found myself in open countryside, it was a sunny pleasant day & there were groups of people siting around. It seemed like some sort of park, where people had gone to visit for a day-out.

Notes
    • it brought back the experience of having days out in the past, something i haven't done in years

I decided to see if i could change my location, & so i began to spin myself on the spot, i span fast for a short time, then slowly came to a stop.

At first i thought i had failed to change the location, thinking it was still exactly the same scenery.

it felt like the same location but now, there were a couple of un-saddled horses & the weather was instead cold & snowing.

Myself & another got on the horses, i was aware that i did not know which way to ride to reach a warmer climate & rode towards where some people were gathered to ask them.

I lost lucidity after this.

Blog Entries

Lucid dream: Eating & exploring rooms

Date: 24/09/18

Time: approx. 10 am

Notes
    i fell back into sleep after becoming lucid, so i have lost a lot of memory detail

Becoming Lucid
    i do not remember the moment of moving from non-lucid to lucid dreaming, but i do remember realising i was lucid dreaming.

i had been inside an unfamiliar house/ home in my dream & continued to be so on gaining lucidity.

Lucid dream
    I felt hungry & decided to go & see if i could find something nice to eat, i was in a kitchen that resembled my childhood home, but now the fridge was not in it's usual place.

Notes
    i had eaten in lucid dreams a couple of times before, so i knew it could be done, but i was also aware that i often had little control of my environment & was mostly unable to manifest consciously.

Anyhow i decided to give it a go & intended on there being something sweet & sugary inside the as yet un-opened fridge.
    ----------------

i opened the fridge & there was a large ball shaped cake, i bit into it with gusto & yep, it sure tasted yummy: choc. shell, cake & icecream in the middle, i ate some more until i felt satisfied, the cake also seemed to morph & reminded me of a large mint aero choc ball.

The rest of my time was spent searching rooms, i did think about spinning to change my location, but i was having a fun time exploring, so decided to continue as i was.

i do not remember much of what i saw, one room contained a large yellow blanket that was on the floor & the room had no real furniture, but had several random items sitting around.

In another room i tried to read a newspaper, at first i saw 888 & some pictures of people, but the images & writing morphed & became too difficult to make sense of.
    ---------------

i do remember no longer being within the dream environment & everything was dark, no vision, but must of gone back to sleep rather than waking up.

Notes
    • My daughter & i have moved from a vegetarian to vegan diet the last few months & i wonder if this is the cause of me craving cakes & sweet-stuff within the dream environment

• i recently saw some large round choc.-ball shaped desserts on a cake show that was on T.V.

• Our ferrets have a large yellow blanket

Number 888

Blog Entries

Lucid dream: Childhood home, sleeping sister & lack of vision

Date: 19/11/18

Time: approx. 10am

Notes
    Brief lucidity, with not much memory recall, i would probably not have bothered to write this up normally, but i found the lack of vision experience interesting.

Becoming Lucid
    I found myself back in my childhood home & realised i was dreaming

It appeared to be night time as it was fairly dark & i decided to investigate my own & my sister's bedroom. As i moved towards my sister's side of the room, i began to loose vision, everything became blurry /cloudy,
    i stated the command 'clear vision now' & slowly my vision came back, but it appeared as it does when using my 'pinhole glasses'

Notes
    my eyesight has been deteriorating for a few years now, i use reading specs & also pinhole glasses to help. My experiences of deteriorating vision seemed to be what was being portrayed whilst in this lucid dream state

I was able to see the bedroom, but do not remember anything about the look of the room that stood out, it looked like how my sister's room had once looked.

On moving over to explore my part of the bedroom, & getting my full vision back, there was a double bed in the middle of the room & someone sleeping in it, it was my sister. She appeared to be talking very quietly in a half-sleep state, i lay on the bed next to her to try & understand what she was saying.

It appeared she thought i was her young daughter & was explaining something to her [reasons to why she had made some choice]

i got off the bed & opened the curtains to look through the window to see outside, it was fairly dark, but i could make out the layout of the garden & see the bushes & trees. This garden had lots more bushes & a fir tree too, which our back garden had never had in the past.

i looked away & then looked back again at the garden, it remained the same.

i told my half-asleep sister how different the garden was now.

i went out of the bedroom to go & explore some more,

..........i fell back into non-lucid dreaming
    Last edited by newfreedom; 21st November 2018 at 01:13 PM.

Blog Entries

Lucid dream: Mirror, shooting into the air, horse-riding

Date: 21/11/18

Time: 9am ish

Becoming Lucid
    I was looking into a small oval-shaped mirror at my face when i realised i was dreaming.

I was inside a room that resembled both a static caravan & my childhood lounge, however the contents of the room i did not recognise.
    i did notice that there was a green potted plant sitting on the lounge window sill.

i decided i would go outside & practice getting airbourne, so i dived through the glass pane of the large lounge window, it appeared to take me a few seconds to get free of the window, as i found a type of ceiling stretching out above, moving forwards with me, which i then had to make an effort to get away from.

Outside, i now found myself on the lawn in-front of the lounge window, it was daytime, but rather a dull day.

i began practicing getting airbourne, using one arm stretched out in superman style, i had to put quite alot of intent into it, to be able to reach much height.

i enjoyed the sensation of whooshing up at speed through the air.

i did this a few times, with varying success, when i rose into the air on one occasion i noticed in the distance the top part of a tall tower shaped building with a spike, the tower was brightly coloured with it's top & lower top part in 2 different shades [red & purple ?]

On another occasion i rose high enough to be amongst the clouds & i grabbed them & hung on for a while, they had substance to them.

Some family members were taking a dog for a walk, so i decided to join them. i saw a saddled horse below me & decided to get on the horse.

i realised that in physical life, my weight would be too much for an average horse, so i asked that this horse be strong enough to carry my weight without any problem, or that i become lighter. i think i became lighter, i felt slimmer, i felt comfortable now riding the horse.

We arrived at a beach, the tide was mostly in, i encouraged the horse to go faster & we galloped along the beach.

Notes
    I had quite strong lucidity & this dream space seemed to last quite a long time, but unfortunately i did not want to end the experience early & also was too lazy to wake myself up properly once it did end, so i did not have complete or detailed memory recall in writing this up
    Last edited by newfreedom; 21st November 2018 at 02:10 PM.

Blog Entries

Lucid Dream: Exploring Lucid dreaming with an old childhood friend

Date: 27/11/18

Time: approx 9am

Notes
    This dream experience felt like it lasted a long time, i did not stay awake after the dream ended & so have lost parts & also the order in which some of the experiences happened. And on waking, & recalling the dream, it now seemed to have lost most of its feeling of 'lucidity.'

Becoming Lucid
    i was in my childhood garden, in the garden shed, with an old childhood friend [lets call her L.] the shed door was open & it was warm in the shed & the suns warmth shining through the open door was very pleasant to feel.

i experienced myself as being lucid at this time, but do not remember thinking it.

We were inside the bungalow now & my mother was with us in the dining room, i asked my friend if she knew how i could still visit my parents in their home, when they were no longer there. My mother replied that she & my father were not leaving their bungalow. i replied when you have 'passed' & are no longer here.

My friend did not seem to know & so i told her the answer was 'lucid dreaming'

Notes
    There does appear to be some lack of logical lucidity whilst talking to my friend L. about lucid dreaming in-front of my deceased mother
    -------------------------------

My friend & i then did some experiments to explore if we were seeing the same things as each other within the dream environment. There were some small plastic toys on the table, which i would hold up & ask my friend to describe what she saw, sometimes she was seeing the same item as me, other times she wasn't.
    We did the same experiment the other way around with me guessing the item, this time a portion of fruit which i also tasted, ate.

.....'of course' i always got the correct answer. [....because i was seeing & tasting the fruit, i assume that my experience of this always ensured that my friend would have to agree with my answer]
    -----------------------------------

We were by some open doors & i could feel the cool breeze from the fresh air outside, i asked my friend if she was familiar with 'flying' & she said she wasn't, so we went outside to have a go.

Outside i met another old childhood friend from my teens years, she showed us how to get airbourne by shooting up quickly into the sky, passing through the clouds until we could no longer see her, when she came back down, she was holding a trophy.

i tried to get airbourne, but there appeared to be tree branches & telephone wires in my way, i managed to get off the ground a short distance & grabbed a metal bar with my hands that was above me, i hung on for a moment before dropping back down.

My friend L. did not want to try to get airbourne.
    -----------------------

We were back inside & waiting with others in a queue to go through a door / or enter a lift
    ------------------

We were in my car & i was going to drive my friend home, i decided to drive my car like i was in a video game, speeding & driving through places other than the road, it was fun, i never crashed or hurt any others,
    ....but i was also aware of the advice to 'not to be reckless or course harm' during lucid dreaming.
    -------------------------

i told my friend L. on waking to remember her dreams, and to say affirmations on remembering her lucid dream as she went back to her body.
    Last edited by newfreedom; 27th November 2018 at 12:36 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: My Lucid Dream Journal

Date: 4th Feb 2919

Time: approx. 11.30am [after a lie-in]

[to be written up]

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast