Thread: My Lucid Dream Journal

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Lucid dream: Childhood home, sleeping sister & lack of vision

Date: 19/11/18

Time: approx. 10am

Notes
    Brief lucidity, with not much memory recall, i would probably not have bothered to write this up normally, but i found the lack of vision experience interesting.

Becoming Lucid
    I found myself back in my childhood home & realised i was dreaming

It appeared to be night time as it was fairly dark & i decided to investigate my own & my sister's bedroom. As i moved towards my sister's side of the room, i began to loose vision, everything became blurry /cloudy,
    i stated the command 'clear vision now' & slowly my vision came back, but it appeared as it does when using my 'pinhole glasses'

Notes
    my eyesight has been deteriorating for a few years now, i use reading specs & also pinhole glasses to help. My experiences of deteriorating vision seemed to be what was being portrayed whilst in this lucid dream state

I was able to see the bedroom, but do not remember anything about the look of the room that stood out, it looked like how my sister's room had once looked.

On moving over to explore my part of the bedroom, & getting my full vision back, there was a double bed in the middle of the room & someone sleeping in it, it was my sister. She appeared to be talking very quietly in a half-sleep state, i lay on the bed next to her to try & understand what she was saying.

It appeared she thought i was her young daughter & was explaining something to her [reasons to why she had made some choice]

i got off the bed & opened the curtains to look through the window to see outside, it was fairly dark, but i could make out the layout of the garden & see the bushes & trees. This garden had lots more bushes & a fir tree too, which our back garden had never had in the past.

i looked away & then looked back again at the garden, it remained the same.

i told my half-asleep sister how different the garden was now.

i went out of the bedroom to go & explore some more,

..........i fell back into non-lucid dreaming
    Last edited by newfreedom; 21st November 2018 at 01:13 PM.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce