Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: My Lucid Dream Journal

Blog Entries

Re: My Lucid Dream Journal

1am -3am - non lucid dream

Disturbing dream,

physical enviroment of dream has so farc been unable to be brought back fully enough in my memory to write anything that could/ would be accurate or understandable..

Seemed to be about broken agreements, back-stabbing behaviour, let-downs, deceptiveness and sneaky selfish behaviours from others towards myself, i woke up very disturbed and it was such a relief to be awake and back here...
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Hypnagogic

8.20 am
    the scene was one i have seen from a film..there was a soldier who came to do his job of assasinating this man..... stabbing hm through shoulder into heart,

..... but then in my scene,
    there suddenly becomes a discussion / disagreement between the soldier supervisor and his employee

'who will do this?, who should do it ? and whose job it should be...... the supervisor or the one being supervised

i woke up
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Smile Re: My Lucid Dream Journal

Hypnogogics

1am -ish

Having a weak soultion (run out of) salt bath.......

I heard "that's my son" then "no it's not"

this appeared to be me speaking, there were also visuals, but these are vague in my memory, seemed to be someone passing or people moving around

-------------------------------------------

NB: In a this life situation i have been noticing similarities with how people look physically and also noticing facial expressions and innuendo's with the expression in others eyes.

The moving around people could be memories of shopping in Town, something i have been needing to do to maintain balance in my present state. I have been going nearly everyday for about a week, normally (over past 5yrs.) i would avoid leaving the house at all and absolutely hated having to shop for any reason.
    xX

Hi Newfreedom, peapose sounds like a very sweet name!
    and a funny synchronicity is that i recently the first time have seen moths in our house, though after investigating for a while i now think they come from outside, cause the weather has changed and has got weird, its much more wet and humidity in the air and no more summer at all, strange.
    Btw: absolutely agree about shopping, especially in crowds raaa in past years I hated it so much, though since a while i go more often, which is a good exercise for me to stay relaxt in crowds, avoid too much sensitivity and also it strengthenes grounding i find.

greetings from istia
    wishing joyful expansion, greetings from germany

Blog Entries

Notes

It's been quite a while since i have been lucid enough to choose what to do and make decisions in my dream. For a while i didn't have recall or memory of my dreams, then recently again i started remembering them and this morning i was lucid in one dream
    I had some very vivid dreams before the lucid event and had woken up several times. One of the dreams involved someone giving birth, but they were in a fluid enviroment and the baby was colourful lights and energy first before it became physical..... very strange..... it's not often i remember strange dreams. Most of the dreams i remember seem to be mudane, normal stuff.

Lucid Dream - can't get out

Time: approx 10 am

I dozed back into sleep and became lucid standing in the bedroom of my previous house. Everything was black & white (i had recently watched i film depicting this) to begin with, but became normal almost immediately. I knew i was dreaming and so decided to try and fly through the window. It did cross my mind that if i wasn't dreaming then i could be in trouble as it was upstairs, but i was certain i was dreaming and so lauched myself towards the window. I only managed to smash the glass with my hand and that was as far as i got. I thought about going through the ceiling instead, doing a superman style exit, but i couldn't fly it seemed and I only managed to pull some of the ceiling material down.
    Next thing i remember was being downstairs with my children and niece, they were young again, it was Xmas Eve (as it is today) and we needed to find out if the children were meant to be in school or not. I decided to use the internet and google it, i had great difficulty doing this as the words i typed in would not come out right........... it was at this stage i lost lucidity and fell back into normal dreaming

Notes
    I realised on waking that the window i was trying to fly through in the bedroom, was not meant to have been there, in real life that wall had no windows. Interestingly during the dream, i had not realised this as everything seemed to be as it should have been. Also children do not go to school on Xmas eve, this is something else i should have known.

Blog Entries

There are degrees of lucidity, of course. Might have been a simulation - you did have problems to solve within the dream.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

How many children and how old? Could have been yourself trying to figure out if you wanted to do some development on your energy bodies that night or not. Children can act in this capacity especially if there are different age groups and three of them. Your own children and a niece could depict that you have a different relationship to one of them than to the others.

Maybe you weren't just up to it that time.

Blog Entries

Thanks for both comments, interesting and thought provoking as always

Well they seemed very young, but if they were in school, the little girls must of been at least 4 yrs, that would make my son about 7 yrs.

So 3 children:-
    boy of 7 yrs ish (son)
    girl of 4 yrs ish (daughter)
    girl of 4 yrs ish (neice)

Blog Entries

Lucid Dream event brings back a forgotten memory - Old orange sofa

Had this lucid dream a few months back.

My sister drove her car up my parents drive, she had a friend with her, next thing her car was in the living room.

i became lucid standing in the living room of my parents house (they are now both deceased and their house has been sold) My sister was sitting down now on the sofa, as was an auntie of mine and there was another person there sitting too (this could of been the friend out of my sister's car)

I told my auntie that what we were experiencing wasn't real, that we weren't really in my mums house as it had been sold. Then looking at the sofa, i said 'look even the sofa is not the right one' and instead of my parents most recent sofa being there in it's right place, the previous old orange sofa was there instead. At this point i started to become lost in upset and grief.... and so deliberately woke myself up as i did not want to go through the discomfort of 'greiving' yet again

Notes

On waking i was amazed i had seen the old orange sofa, i hadn't thought of it for years and had even forgotten all about it...

Blog Entries

Hypnogogics / brief OBE

27/12/11 3pm ish

During the hypnogogic stage of an afternoon nap, i suddenly found myself standing on the pathway in front of my house facing the park, there were 2 bushes to my right without leaves on them - this is what caught my attention as 'not true to reality' (there are no bushes there) and instantly i was back, awake in my body again

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast