Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: My Lucid Dream Journal

Blog Entries

Hypnagogic image and heard thought

Date: 9/02 Time: 1am ish

Pushing someone into another room

I saw an image of someone being pushed into a room wall and the wall being
    pushed out, so that the room wall and this person then both ended up in the room next door.

I had the distinct impression that i was the one who had done the 'pushing'

At the same time as i saw the image, i also heard the thought - 'you've gone through to next door'

Dream moods Dictionary

Push
    To dream that you are pushing something symbolizes energy, effort, encouragement and motivation. You have a new drive to succeed in life. Consider also how you or someone in your life may be a "pushover".

Unknown person
    To see an unknown person in your dream signifies a part of yourself that is repressed and hidden.

Room
    To dream that you are in a room represents a particular aspect of yourself or a specific relationship. Dreams about various rooms often relate to hidden areas of the conscious mind and different aspects of your personality.
    To dream that you find or discover a new room suggests that you are developing new strengths and taking on new roles. You may be growing emotionally.
    To dream that you are in an empty white room indicates a fresh start. It is like a blank canvas where you want to start life anew. Alternatively, the dream means that you are trying to isolate yourself. You do not want any outside influences.

Notes
    When i woke in the morning the only dream memory i had during the night of sleep was something about having dreams and recording them/writing them up.
    Last edited by newfreedom; 11th February 2012 at 04:40 PM.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Hypnagogic hearing of thoughts and music

Date: 10/02 Time: 7 am ish

I heard the following thoughts:
    • i can't hear you (this was in relation to a subject i had just been consciously thinking over, before i dipped more into unconsciousness, so i understand the context of this thought)

• 'power to the people' (have no idea about this thought)

• 'don't wait for a lottery win' - then i heard Michael Jackson's song- Man in the Mirror (this 'heard' thought is connected to seeing a couple on T.V winning millions in the lottery, i feel i had this topic going on in a semi - unconscious way in my mind, before i then heard the thought and song)

• 'bit late, bit late for Easter now' (again don't know the context of this)
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Non lucid dreams & their possible meanings

Date 11/02

Cats & hotel room

We were in a hotel, we had 2 pet cats with us. During the night on 2 occasions, we left one in the hotel room and took the other one with us, to wherever it was we went. On the second night, the people at the hotel took our cat from the hotel room as they apparently thought we had left and abandoned our cat. (which we hadn't)

Dream moods dream Dictionary

Hotel
    To see a hotel in your dream signifies a new state of mind or a shift in personal identity. You are undergoing some sort of transition and need to move away from your old habits and old way of thinking. You need to temporarily escape from your daily life. Alternatively, the dream may imply a loss in your personal identity.

Cat
    To see a cat in your dream symbolizes an independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity, and power. It also represents misfortune and bad luck. The dream symbol has different significance depending on whether you are a cat lover or not. The cat could indicate that someone is being deceitful or treacherous toward you.

Two
    Two stands for balance, diversity, partnership, marriage cooperation, soul, or receptivity. It can also symbolize double weakness or double strength. The world is seen as being made up of dualities and opposites, as in the male and female, mother and father, light and dark, heaven and hell, yin and yang, etc.

Stolen
    To dream that someone is stealing something from you indicates that you are experiencing an identity crisis or are suffering from some sort of loss in your life. Alternatively, the dream means that someone has stolen your success or has taken credit for something you did. Perhaps you feel that you have been treated unfairly.

Flying dream

lot's of us flying, bit like a day out and we all adventured by flying...

(Dream Dictionary)
    "I'm Flying"
    Flying dreams fall under a category of dreams known as lucid dreams. Many dreamers describe the ability to fly in their dreams as an exhilarating, joyful, and liberating experience.
    If you are flying with ease and are enjoying the scene and landscape below, then it suggests that you are on top of a situation. You have risen above something. It may also mean that you have gained a new and different perspective on things. Flying dreams and the ability to control your flight is representative of your own personal sense of power.

In reality, we cannot really fly, of course. Thus, such dreams can be representative of things that are beyond your physical limitations. In your mind, you can be anybody and do anything.
    Another way of interpreting flying dreams is that these dreams symbolize your strong mind and will. You feel undefeatable and that nobody can tell you what you cannot do and accomplish.
    Such dreams are sure to leave you with a great sense of freedom.

Competing in a type of atheletic Gameshow

(to be written up)
    Last edited by newfreedom; 11th February 2012 at 04:43 PM.

Blog Entries

Hypnopompic Voice

Date:11/02 time: 10 am ish

Hypnopompic voice
    Just as i was waking up, i heard my grown-up daughter call me.... 'mum'...
    ...it came from my own head space, so i felt sure she hadn't really called me in physical reality. (she hadn't, she was still sleeping)

Added Note: 24/02
    i heard my daughters voice in this same manner twice more after this... and both times it was not her really calling me in physical reality. I was in various stages of sleep & sleepiness though both times.
    Last edited by newfreedom; 24th February 2012 at 09:01 PM.

Blog Entries

2 non-lucid dreams

Broken Ankles

I had 2 broken ankles, so was unable to compete in the upcoming swimming competitions. But i did have an awareness and sense, that i was no longer as fit as i once was and would not be able to do as well as i once had.

Notes
    I did brake my right ankle when i was 11 yrs old...
    Although in the dream i was obviously back in my younger days, there was a part of me that realised i was no longer this age or this fit anymore.

Dream moods Dictionary

Ankle
    To dream about your ankles indicates that you are seeking support and direction in your life. Ask yourself where you want to be headed.
    To sprain your ankle in your dream suggests that you are experiencing some obstacles or difficulties in your progress.

Notes
    I am wanting to make big changes in my 3D life circumstances and i am experiencing my usual obstacles and difficulties in attempting to do this...

Taking Exams

There were exams coming up and i was worried, panicking because i hadn't done any studying

Dream moods Dictionary

Test Dreams
    To dream that you are taking an exam, indicates that you are being put to the test or being scrutinized in some way. These dreams highlight some anxiety or agitation that you are experiencing in your waking life.
    Test dreams also suggest that you are feeling unprepared for a challenge. Rarely, these dreams are about the actual content of the test, but rather it is more about the process and how you feel during the exam taking process. These feelings often parallel how you are actually feeling in a particular challenge or situation in your waking like.

Blog Entries

Lucid Dream

Bus fall and carrying my young daughter

Date: 26/02 Time: approx 11 am ish

I was with the family on what appeared to be an open-top double-decker bus, we were going into town (we never did this in real life i had a car when the children were little and we never used the bus, now i have to use the bus - no car)
    I was looking at pictures and reading a children's book with my daughter, whose age was about 2 to 3 yrs (i remember thinking, i had forgotten what it was like to do this, as i hadn't done it in ages)

Becoming Lucid

after a little while my daughter jumped up and as she did so, my instinct was to grap her, we both began to fall from the bus (no barriers?) she started to become distressed as we plumeted towards the ground......this caused me to become lucid

...as i now realised this was a dream, i said to my daughter, "it's ok, it's a dream we don't need to fall" and with that i stopped the falling sensation and we glided down slowly and safely to the ground.

The bus carried on off towards town with my son and his dad still on board.
    For some reason i walked away from town and back towards home, i was carrying my daughter in my arms.
    I told her that we were dreaming and that in real life she was now 21 yrs old. The surroundings were identical to how they are in 'real-time', it was a bright sunny and beautiful day and i enjoyed the experience of walking and carrying my young daughter once again in my arms.

We approached the corner shops and i realised i had no money to buy anything for ourselves. Feeling very much 'real' i doubted my ability to be able to suddenly manifest money and so decided against trying or engaging with the shops or people in a 'non-normal' way.

I asked my daughter if she wanted to visit her nanna, as we were at a road which would lead to where she used to live (i knew full well that my mother had passed-on and her home was now sold) i thought we could visit the childrens play park on the way there at least and it was a very, very long walk home for us otherwise.

i woke up...

Notes.
    When i was reading the book, i was really reading the words on the page, the book was probably more for a child of 6 to 8 yrs. (on waking i cannot remember much about the pictures or what words i actually read)

What was strange was that my son was on the bus with myself and his father, we were all sitting together, but he wasn't paying any attention to the book, normally i would have expected him to have been there and interested too

The other thing i find strange and interesting is i did not take a look at what myself or my daughter were wearing. i saw and felt my daughter as 2 or 3yrs and saw her beautiful curly hair, recognised her young face and remembered the feel of her little body against me, but nothing else.

I felt myself carrying my daughter and feel my 'body presence' was as i was when my daughter was of that young age, but again i didnot look at myself. My mind was definately in a now perspective, so i guess i was experiencing myself and my daughter , as we both were 18 yrs ago.

Partial info. from Dream Moods Dictionary

Falling

Falling dreams are another theme that is quite common in the world of dreams. Contrary to a popular myth, you will not actually die if you do not wake up before you hit the ground during a fall.
    As with most common dream themes, falling is an indication of insecurities, instabilities, and anxieties. You are feeling overwhelmed and out of control in some situation in your waking life.
    You have lost your foothold and keep up with the hustle and bustle of daily life. When you fall, there is nothing that you can hold on to. You more or less are forced toward this downward motion without any control. This lost of control may parallel a waking situation in your life.
    Falling dreams also often reflect a sense of failure or inferiority in some circumstance or situation. You feel shameful and a lost sense of self-esteem You are unable to keep up with the status quo and feel that you don't measure up.

Family
    To see your own family in your dream represents security, warmth and love. It could also symbolize bitterness, jealousy, or rivalry, depending on your relationship with your family.
    Alternatively, it could mean that you are overly dependent on your family, especially if the family members are in your recurring dreams .
    Consider also the significance of a particular family member or the relationship you have with them.

Child
    To save a child in your dream signifies your attempts to save a part of yourself from being destroyed.

Offspring

To see your offspring in your dream symbolizes an aspect of yourself that you are trying to nurture. The dream is telling you to take some time off so you can cater to the inner child within.

bus
    To dream that you are riding a bus implies that you are going along with the crowd. You are lacking originality and control over where your life is taking.

book
    To see books in your dream indicate calmness. You are moving toward your goals at a slow and steady pace. Books also symbolize knowledge, intellect, information and wisdom.
    In particular, to see an open book in your dream means that you are able to grasp new ideas with ease.
    Consider the type of book for additional clues. The dream may represent your calling into a specific field of work or an area that you need to devote more study to.
    To see children's books in your dream symbolize memories from your own childhood. It may also suggest your desire to escape from reality and retreat into some fantasy world.

Reading
    To dream that you are reading indicates that you need to obtain more information and knowledge before making a decision. You need to think things through and consider all you options.

Walking
    To dream that you are walking with ease signifies a slow, but steady progress toward your goals. You are moving through life in a confident manner. Consider your destination.

Money
    To dream that you have no money indicates a fear of losing your place in the world. You are lacking the abilities needed to achieve some desired goal.

Blog Entries

Hypnagogic image

Date: 4/03 Time: 10pm ish

I saw an image of a dog holding a small dead cat in it's mouth

Not nice!

I have no idea of the meaning of this, if there is one...

Dream moods dictionary (the useful bits)

Dog

• To see a dog in your dream symbolizes intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity.
    • The dream suggests that your strong values and good intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and bring you success.
    • The dream dog may also represent someone in your life who exhibits these qualities.
    • Alternatively, to see a dog in your dream indicates a skill that you may have ignored or forgotten.
    • Also consider common notions associated with the word dog, such as loyalty ("man's best friend") and to be "treated like a dog".

Cat

• To see a cat in your dream symbolizes an independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity, and power.
    • It also represents misfortune and bad luck.
    • The dream symbol has different significance depending on whether you are a cat lover or not.
    • The cat could indicate that someone is being deceitful or treacherous toward you.
    Last edited by newfreedom; 5th March 2012 at 02:26 AM.

Blog Entries

Re: My Lucid Dream Journal

From the symbols above, I'd say you have an internal conflict between your logical and intuitive side, and the logical is winning.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Re: My Lucid Dream Journal

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    From the symbols above, I'd say you have an internal conflict between your logical and intuitive side, and the logical is winning.
    That makes alot of sense ~ Thankyou x

Blog Entries

Hypnagogics

Date: 24/03 Time: 7am ish

Hypnagogic no. 1

i found myself standing in the hall of our present home, i went into my now bedroom (of a few months, it used to be my daughters room, we swapped) and opened a window

....then i became aware again of physically lying in my bed as i came back to my waking self

Notes
    It felt as though i had just come in through the front door after being away on holiday. In real life we rarely use the front door for any other reason.

From DM dictionary:

Window

To see shut windows in your dream signify desertion and abandonment.

Opening
    To dream that you are opening something suggests that you are unleashing your potential. It represents new opportunities, insight, and self-discovery.

Hypnagogic no. 2
    The price of something, a package was £3.66

DM Dictionary interpretations

Package

To see a package in your dream represents hidden creative energy, skills, and/or feelings.

Price
    To see a price of something in your dream represents the value you are placing on yourself, your time and your abilities. If the price is high, then it indicates that you value yourself highly. If the price is low, then you are undervaluing yourself or taking somebody else for granted. The dream also relates to your self esteem.

Three
    Three signifies life, vitality, inner strength, completion, imagination, creativity, energy, self-exploration and experience. Three stands for a trilogy, as in the past, present, and future or father, mother, and child or body, mind, and soul, etc. Dream of the number three may be telling you that the third time is the charm.

Six
    Six is indicative of cooperation, balance, tranquility, perfection, warmth, union, marriage, family, and love. Your mental, emotional, and spiritual states are in harmony. It is also indicative of domestic bliss.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast