Thread: Astral Projection Real World Dangers

1. Astral Projection Real World Dangers

Hi, I am relatively new to astral projection, but I am interested in starting the MAP program. The only issue I have is the dangers during astral projection and after astral projection. Since from what have read, astral projection opens you up to new things, like psychic experiences, after you have astral projected a few times, would there be any change in your waking life from experiencing astral projection? For example, you would be hearing voices or demons pulling you out of your body, etc. I really want to learn astral projection for spiritual advancement for myself but also just to experience it, but I am withholding from it due to potential dangers/side effects of partaking in it. I just would like to know the relative safeness of practicing astral projection if it is for only experiencing it and then something like from what I have read in your book Astral Dynamics of creating a Virtual Reality Dimension from a poster/painting. But like I said, I am just apprehensive about doing it if I only experience astral projection a handful of times and then have continued attacks from the astral realm while I sleep or "psychic attacks" while I experience my daily life.

Any help/advice would be very much appreciated

Re: Astral Projection Real World Dangers

G'day,

Astral projection is no more dangerous than the practice of meditation.

It is important to have no fear and clear intentions, that your OBEs will be happy and meaningful events.

If you are full of worry and fear, this will affect your OBEs and could make them fear inducing experiences.

Work on clearing away your fears and then approach astral projection with a clear mind and positive intentions.

robert