Thread: Kundalini utilizing

Kundalini utilizing

Hi Bruce!
    You have written how to raise kundalini by activation. To me, your method seems to give one fast and concentrated peak of kundalini. My question is if that is the best way to get out the kundalini from the base chakra? It seems that you use all kundalini in one short blow?

I think my "kundalini oil" experience was an indirect result of primary chakra activity (in my head) caused by me sending healing to other people, because shortly after I started to send healing I got a lot of tingling feelings in various places on my head, where chakras are supposed to be situated.

Is my description below similar to any kundalini effect you know (the kundalini slugs/spots/oil coldness)? Does my way of getting out kundalini seem like a sane way, to let the kundalini slowly move around, utilizing it over longer time? I still don't know what I'm doing or if I have a "higher self" that does the kundalini management... I guess the kundalini oil is used to transform my personality as I've experienced some ups and downs afterwards, and I've also started to remember odd real-life situations I haven't thought of for years.

My kundalini experience has been much gentler than the fire-spike-stories I've read on the net and it started after I did some simple remote healing attempts and had done NEW over some weeks (which possible activated my base chakra?). My kundalini rose like a elongated piece of oil (lighter than water) inside a "tube" (my spine) filled with water. The kundalini could be likened to a slug passively floating upwards inside my spine. My kundalini rose veeery slowly (in elongated lumps and later as ice cold oil spots floating out on a table cloth), and the kundalini oil didn't feel hot until it had started spreading out in other parts of my body for at least an hour. My full kundalini experience went like this (from July):

--------------

For almost a decade I've had some problem I thought was a heart problem, but the doctors have so far found nothing. Today I think it is some kind of activity in my solar plexus chakra. I've also had some other strange physical symptoms even further back in time.

For almost half a year I've had a strange pressure in the sides of my throat. Doctors found nothing this time too. I knew very little about chakras until 3 months ago.

The kundalini experience started 4 weeks after I had done the NEW energy raising. One day at work I could feel an ice cold slug slowly rising up my spine, inside my spine, I first thought. At the same time, the coldness was mostly felt by my skin. when touching the area it felt warm to my hand, so the ice coldness was only felt "internally" on the skin over my spine. The ice cold slug took about 5 minutes to one hour to raise to the base of my neck, and at all time it steadily kept at my spine. I would say that the ice cold slug was 1 cm in wide and 15 cm long. Then there came another and another slug all day along. When two ice slugs sometimes merged (when the "top" slug almost came to a stop) the spine's skin area felt even more ice cold.

I got ice cold slugs rising up my spine for about 2 days. The ice slugs disappeared when they reached an inch up my neck. Then the next strange thing happened. About 10 minutes after an ice slug disappeared at my neck, an ice cold spot would emerged at my forehead, somewhat above my third eye chakra. This happened many times. At two or three occasions ice spots emerged at different areas at the top of my head, too.

Once the two days passed there was a change in events. The ice slugs stopped almost moving up my spine. Instead ice cold spots would emerge randomly (?) on my body, chest, back, feet, thighs, jaw, neck, shoulders, arms etc. These ice spots usually started out small and then grew in diameter, sometimes to the size of a palm. Some times the ice spots turned into heat after a few hours. The ice spots (and heat) usually disappeared after 1-6 hours.

This has been going on for some weeks now, but the intensity has reduced.

I've also experienced other strange things like internal pressure moving up from my neck to put full pressure inside my head until it moved to my crown and the pressure went away after some hours/day, but I'll leave those matters out because I don't think they are kundalini.

I never felt any heat when the kundalini has been moving, I've only felt ice coldness like a piece of ice a few degrees below freezing point. When the ice cold spots stop expanding, sometimes I can feel heat after a while and the ice coldness subsides.

So far I've not really gotten any psychic powers... I'm trying to OBE, so far not successful.

Re: Kundalini utilizing

G'day,

I am not familiar with the phenomena you describe.

It is obviously related to energy movement and activation, and could be said to be kundalini related.

I suggest this phenomena would involve the water element.

Kundalini can activate in at least 5 different ways, Earth, Fire, Water, Air, Akasha.

All I can suggest is that you keep up your energy work practices, observe, and see where this goes.

robert