Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Moldavite

Re: Moldavite

man i had 3 big quartz but they all vanished after my friends came over for one weekend and that was the end of it.

You mean you got rid of those friends after they stole your quartz?

no. let me rephrase that lol. the quarts disappeared but i didnt notice their absence until everyone was gone, and that was the end of my relationship with my quartz.

last night i put the Moldavite under my pillow again. it's been a while since i've done that. this time tho, i didn't put the big quartz i'd usually keep with it under. just the Moldavite.

WOW!!!
    i spent what seemed like hours having the most fun astral adventure. total lucidity, and mega vividness, with normal full recall.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    last night i put the Moldavite under my pillow again. it's been a while since i've done that. this time tho, i didn't put the big quartz i'd usually keep with it under. just the Moldavite.

WOW!!!
    i spent what seemed like hours having the most fun astral adventure. total lucidity, and mega vividness, with normal full recall.
    May I ask how big is your Moldavite stone you use? I am asking since I have only a very small one and it seems not to help me with AP a lot. So maybe size matters?
    This collector of useless clutter.

it's about 3x4 cm, kinda flat, like an arrowhead shape.

you know what i just remembered...during the experience, i thought i had it in my hand. i was holding onto it, i could feel it's rough texture in my hand, and i had some kind of "key-ring" in my other hand, which served the same purpose, as if to balance out the two hands...
    it was like i was drawing the moldavite's energy from it, by holding onto it. at that time, as i was flying around, i was aware of vibrations, focused in my crown/brow/throat/heart... i was thinking to myself that i was having exit vibrations, so i said "i want to go up a vibrational level"..
    then a tube appeared, going away up into the sky/space...but i was stopped there by some being. some kind of tube shot into my mouth, and i couldn't get it out. it seemed to be blowing air into my mouth...anyway, he was talking to me, perhaps assessing me...i don't think i got to go "up" to the next level...

i'm definitely gonna be experimenting again tonight. i've recently been given a number of different crystals. i'm now wondering what effects having different combinations under the pillow will have....

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    i'm definitely gonna be experimenting again tonight. i've recently been given a number of different crystals. i'm now wondering what effects having different combinations under the pillow will have....
    keep us posted, what other stones do you have to try out?

you know, i got so many in the space of a few days, i have completely forgotten what stones they all are..
    errrmm...there's a green one, and an orange one and....

quick update.
    i've been sleeping with the Moldavite under my pillow every night for the past3 or 4 nights, no quartz.
    results have been very positive.
    high lucidity, very vivid, unusual scenarios, and recall is almost as good as my normal dream recall.

i'm now wondering if the changes are a result of taking the quartz out of the picture, or if i've simply become attuned to my Moldavite..?
    (or visa-versa)

My results with the Moldavite had lessened a few weeks after I had it "planted" under my pillow. But for a little while I also had a 2nd around the neck in a bag with other stuff (Qlink, quartz, amethyst) ... maybe 2 cancel each other out.. is that possible?

I'm trying to combine it with an Amethyst now. The Amethyst at the head of the pillow tucked under the sheet and the Moldavite under the pillow in the middle. I read that the Amethyst is "linked" to the top chakra and the Moldavite mostly to the 6. chakra, that's why. Amethyst under pillow is also said to support lucid dreaming (plus, guarding against negative energies). So that will be my "holy combination" now.

I also have the possibilty to go completely hardcore by wearing an eyemask where I put the Moldavite more or less directly on my 3rd eye (there's a kind of "slot" for it now). Haven't done it so far except during meditations. Let's see what results it brings me. Might get complicated cuz so much "gear" around me might complicate sleeping habits and patterns.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast