Thread: daily routines

daily routines

I apologize if this isn't the right place to post this, couldn't find a proper place

I am a disabled stay at home dad and have some extra time on my hands. Is there any exercises I do during the day to promote ap/ld experiences? I'm under the assumption that anything you do regarding the matter will help i.e. reading and such. My second question is your "meta alarm clock". I am a severely heavy sleeper-Is there anything I can do to promote lighter sleep and maybe wake my self up at a given time.
    I have been practicing for roughly a week and a half and have had one LD and have hit the vibrational state for AP. I think the problem is maybe not taking naps? Any help would be great.

Blog Entries

Re: daily routines

I have been practicing for roughly a week and a half and have had one LD and have hit the vibrational state for AP.
    This is extremely good in this amount of time. I presume you're practising NEW during the day and at night, progressive relaxing of body parts, attaining the trance state, body loosening and affirmations? This should continue to see you make progress.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Re: daily routines

energy raising. You can raise energy during just about any activity you are doing, and in my opinion, you can never raise too much energy. All you have to do is when you breath in, bring energy from your feet, up your legs, then up your back to the top of your head. Then bring it down the fron of your face, into your mouth, down your throat right to to the chakra in your stomach.

I know it sounds like a lot but it is very easy after a day or two of practice, and can be performed at all times. Though doing this before bed might not be a good idea because it can keep you awake.

Any questions, just ask.
    new...