Thread: First projection?

First projection?

I feel like I really had a slight projection, but my boyfriend wants me to double check. I was already asleep when my boyfriend came in and for some reason last might he wanted to be close to me. So when he got I'm bed he hugged me. When he did that it woke me just enough to know he was doing that. Then I heard a loud pop and my inner self said "I'm out". Then I start feeling like I'm floating away from my body even though my boyfriend's arms are around me.

My vision is normal as far as I could see straight ahead but I could also see myself as I'm floating away. Them I start realizing what's going on and that's when I slowly settled back into my body. I only got about 6"away.

So was that a legit projection?
    "Discipline is reminding yourself what's important and doing whatever it takes to make it happen."

Blog Entries

Re: First projection?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaidachi
    I feel like I really had a slight projection, but my boyfriend wants me to double check. I was already asleep when my boyfriend came in and for some reason last might he wanted to be close to me.
    That's nice. He sounds like a sweetie.

So when he got I'm bed he hugged me. When he did that it woke me just enough to know he was doing that. Then I heard a loud pop and my inner self said "I'm out". Then I start feeling like I'm floating away from my body even though my boyfriend's arms are around me.

My vision is normal as far as I could see straight ahead but I could also see myself as I'm floating away. Them I start realizing what's going on and that's when I slowly settled back into my body. I only got about 6"away.

So was that a legit projection?
    I think so, it sounds like you didn't complete the transfer but were out for a bit of time.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

So it gets better? Yay! It's exciting to make progress. He is great.
    "Discipline is reminding yourself what's important and doing whatever it takes to make it happen."

Ya sounds like a slight one to me too. In the beginning even the slightest of projections gives you a lot of hope, and that is whats makes you keep at it and progress.
    new...