I was walking the kids through the hospital, and at some point I naturally became lucid. I had actually prayed to become lucid before I went to bed.

I let the kids know to stay where they were, and I was going to leave, try to sharpen my awareness, and have an OBE. My 5 year old boy kept trying to follow me, and as I tried to get him to stay, I wondered if the scene I was seeing around me was just a thought form I was creating in my bedroom, which is something I've been wondering about dreams. Then I noticed a sound. It sounded like a distant buzzing. I've been wondering about the nature of vibrations, and the role of dreams in OBE study lately, so I wondered, in front of the hospital, if I was hearing vibrations.

A moment later, I woke up in bed, with strong vibrations over my whole body except for my head. It was exhilarating, because I haven't felt good strong vibrations is some five or six years. I tried to use a trick I'd used before, and just wait for them to die down before I get up, and walk out of the body, but I got up bodily. At least, I'm almost certain that it was my body that got up. I've gotten this wrong before.

Just wanted to share.