Thread: A question About Core Images And neg removal

A question About Core Images And neg removal

Hi Robert!
    I have a Question On how you clear the body of negs Specially when we know exactly where they are located. I mean i have an attachment on my mouth i sense moves the same for my left leg. they get affected when i bounce and use The New technique. But do you you know more powerful measures to clear them? once i hired a shamman He was cutting stuff like robes from the back of my head sadly he got interrupted during his work. Also there many core images i wan to clear the problem the entities attacked to such images are very powerful. i mean they control my imagination partly. each time i think of such images i feel serious changes made to my energy body.
    So I read about core images got more powerful method to clear such images? specially if such images are sent telepathically and attached with entities with things such as magnetic link i mean voodoo needles and such? When i think of such image i trigger those entites to do certain things lets say they open certain chakras. and make my body vulnerable.
    How to target and clear attachment and entities that resides on places we certain about like legs and mouth and clear them or even kill them.
    Thank you very much robert! i m not sure if we met though once i saw you on your desk during some obe. Was that real or its another joke by those entities. They talk they jump they make my life impossible.
    More questions to come! Thanks for your Great effort robert. Many MANY people are benefiting from your work.

Re: A question About Core Images And neg removal

G'day,

Unfortunately, we do not know enough. So it is a matter of combining countermeasures and continually searching for something better.

I am learning more all the time and hopefully I'll discover something more effective one day.

One place I have sent a few people to with great results is http://www.modernmysteryschool.com

They are international and in many countries. Go to the site and use the email contact form.

The people I sent were some of the worst cases I have seen. They reported an 80% improvement. Some followup work is booked.

They charged $250. for a session of about 2.5 hrs, using what seemed to be a combination of hermetic, pranic healing, psychic surgery, methods.

There is also John of God in Brazil, which I have had good reports from people I have sent there.

robert