Thread: NEG ATTACHMENT MOLE THAT LOOKS LIKE BREAST NIPPLE

NEG ATTACHMENT MOLE THAT LOOKS LIKE BREAST NIPPLE

My friend's son has been hearing voices for some time. He is 34
    She has had him in a mental institution for years now, and their drugs are causing Tardive Kenesia (which is motor function brain damage that causes the hands
    to shake, a bad looped gait ..stiff walking...drooling, and irritability and violent talking, cursing people, etc.)

The longer it goes the worse it gets, even in front of others, he is hearing voices that he talks to, even in a restaurant, in front of others.

He is constantly pulling at this mole that is the size and shape of a woman's nipple. It is on his side.

These are obvious signs of Neg attachments.

Now, HOW DO WE GET RID OF THE NEG ATTACHMENT WITH HIM IN THE MENTAL INSTITUTION???

HE IS LET OUT FOR ONLY A FEW HOURS AT A TIME FOR FAMILY VISITS.

One....a recipe from a guy in Australia of one teaspoon Baking Soda and 3 Teaspoons of Castor Oil put onto MOLES, WARTS, AND SKIN TAGS THREE TIMES A DAY, makes
    them dissolve away in 3 to 5 days. I removed several moles & flat moles, warts, and skin tags on my breast and chest in 3 days with this recipe.
    Would it be OK TO APPLY THIS TREATMENT TO HIS MOLE???

Two...a lady told me years ago that Frankenscence made DEMONS STAY AWAY...THEY HATED THE SMELL...
    She said that was why they burned it in temples in the bible times.
    Would it be safe to put it on the mole....to detach the Neg?

Three...someone told me years ago that Frankenscense shrank moles. I put them on several of mine on my neck, and they went down by 1/2 in size in one treatment.
    I just need to remember to keep putting them on to get rid of them.
    I then years later,( last year, ) I used the Baking Soda and Caster Oil on those on my breast and they went away.

IS GETTING RID OF THE MOLE...NEG ATTACHMENT....PORT....AS AN OK WAY TO DETACH THE NEG????
    HOW DANGEROUS IS GETTING THE THING OFF OF HIM, TO ANYONE AROUND HIM, OR US...?
    HOW DO WE GET IT TO GO BACK TO THE UNIVERSE WHERE IT CAME FROM?

Re: NEG ATTACHMENT MOLE THAT LOOKS LIKE BREAST NIPPLE

G'day,

See my book, Practical Psychic Self-Defense, for 'mole removal method' using blue ballpoint pen.

I also suggest you try what you know works. If your recipe works for you, then it might for him.

Removing moles will reduce a neg attachment, and will sometimes break it completely. This depends on the neg and how many attachment points exist.

Try to convince him to color his moles and circle them with blue ballpoint pen.

This may help.

I do not know what kind of reaction you might get. You will need to experiment and see what works.

robert