Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Third eye complex

Re: Third eye complex

I second that motion

NEW by Robert Bruce is a fantastic holistic approach to basal energy practice which reduces blockages, facilitates energy body development and boosts the immune system. Once you learn the basics it is easy to modify these and use them as you will. For example Robert Bruce's spinal bounce was fantastic to help heal my spine after surgery . I used the NEW techniques and modified these to suit my injury because I could not place my feet on the floor to draw up energy being bedridden at the time.

I offer free energy body readings on Skype which is a free download of speech software. All you need to purchase is a microphone. I can see your energy centres by remote linking through voice and if you are clairvoyant and keen I can teach you how to see these yourself . I am in Perth and that is a problem I need to read late at night or in the early morning hours to avoid the hustle and bustle of my family . But I do try to get online each day. You can add me as auntclair@msn.com

There is some metaphysical research online and Robert Bruce of course has some diagrams in Astral Dynamics and his other texts. There is not a lot of material available on the developmental continuum of energy body centres but here is a thread with some data unfortunately I need to upload new images because the site supporting those is down.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=324
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Re: Third eye complex

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentarius
    hmm, all I can say is that the energy sensations are felt shallowly under the skin.
    I made a quick drawing:

It's more or less like that. Maybe it's stone related but it feels focused on the third eye.
    Your drawing is apt here is another's version of this stage of growth;

http://ianala.blogspot.com/2008/04/chakras-vii.html
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~