Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TheLawOfOne's OBE Journal

Re: TheLawOfOne's OBE Journal

Thanks guys. I think God will be there for you anytime you ask for him/her/it. Who knows, maybe they are watching when you are doing all these OBEs but you just don't realize it. After all, I believe that there is no time in the astral world, so maybe they do have time for everything. Greytraveller, how exactly did you try to meet God or the deities or spirit guides? I was thinking that maybe next time I will ask if the entity watching me will reveal itself.
    Life is continuous, and is Infinite.

when you think about the theory of infinite universes. All religions are right.

Greytraveller, how exactly did you try to meet God or the deities or spirit guides?
    Well, I happened to randomly appear in a place that I believed might be inhabited by highly spiritual beings, This was during an OBE. It just felt right. I totally expected someone or something to show up. As it turned out I was VERY disappointed. I just waited in this open field and waited and waited. Nothing happened at all. So I just gave up and left. Yet I still believe that there Were higher beings somewhere. They just could not be bothered, or were too busy, to interact with me. Later, after thinking about that experience, I came to the conclusion that there really Are elite beings (for better or worse). So though I was highly disappointed about not meeting anybody at the time now I am perfectly okay with it. This way of thinking may not make sense to some people yet it seems reasonable to me.

Regards
    Grey

Blog Entries

Hello, Grey.

Another possibility would be that your inner senses were well enough developed to sense the function of the place you were at, maybe even a bit of the presence of beings there, but not enough to interact. These things develop gradually.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Leland
    Each energy body develops in seven stages, corresponding to the chakras. So if your mental body is just beginning to develop, these would be the stages:

First chakra: sensing you're in a different body (new unfamiliar inner sense impressions). It's probable that falling asleep in your dreams is an indication of being tired of or bored with the astral body and plane

Second chakra: sensing you're on a new plane (new and unfamiliar feeling location, not seen yet, only sensed)

Third chakra: beginning to move in the new energy body on the new plane (jumping, flying, floating dreams represent this stage in the astral body; the mental body moves more quickly, using the will and more or less instant translocation)

Fourth chakra: beginning to sense the presence of other beings on the new plane and learning to identify them

Fifth chakra: beginning to communicate with other beings on the new plane

Sixth chakra: inner senses coordinate to allow for lucidity on the new plane, being able to represent it to yourself clearly, so that experiences there are vivid and all energies and communications experienced are understood

Seventh chakra: dissolving the perceptual biases that confine you to that plane and body so that you're able to begin exploring the next higher plane and level (if I'm right about your experiences, then this is the stage you are at with the astral body.
    (from: http://forums.astraldynamics.com/pos...&f=19&p=121425)

I found for myself that this system holds true. I noticed for example that a lot of the people I encountered did not have anything to say or remained mute. I sometimes thought this was rude or did not try further to communicate. This then gradually changed.

The whole description given above is a bit too linear to ease understanding. There will be a quite a bit of back-and-forth, possibly, as the corresponding abilities develop and new experiences unfold. Some peak experiences sometimes maybe, and a gradual change over time.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

Hello, Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by greytraveller
    You have some interesting OBEs. I particularly liked OBE #5.
    I have never met a god, deity or spirit guide in any of my OBEs. Frankly that is not very high on my list of things to do while out of body. I did try to do that one time in an OBE. My experience convinced me that gods and deities probably have more important things to do than meet human OBEers! In fact, it probably works in reverse --- when a god or deity wants to meet a human then that person is somehow summoned. Thats what I surmise given the many OBE and NDE reports that I've read where a person met (a) god or spiritual master.
    It will all happen in its own time. I don't think the consciousness of higher being is limited in the way you assume here. I think they can be in many places at once or even just present "everywhere." Also, remember, nonphysical reality is in a sense not "a space" like we might think of it. Can't even say what it is.

I actually think getting in contact with us to teach us is very high priority for many higher beings. If you imagine these things to happen in a certain form you might get disappointed or dismiss significant experiences, but if you persist you might have more significant experiences in this regard than you can imagine now. It's not the flicking of a switch, it's a continuum of experience.

But there is a grain of truth in the original statement, from my point of view at least. This higher contact is facilitated from above, we basically just "show up" for it. Given how many people cannot do that doing this is an achievement all by itself.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Korpo

Yes, your comments are well made. We are in basic agreement about this. The ability to sense and interact on many different "levels' or 'vibrations' or 'frequencies' could well be an ability that has been learned or acquired by more advanced spiritual beings. It could also be that All spiritual beings eventually learn or acquire that ability given enough time and/or experience on the astral plane(s).

Regards
    Grey