This is something that usually occurs in my dreams..

In the past when I dreamt about being near a forest not so far from here in reality I used to climb up the mountain and then I would move forward and flap my arms very quickly, I would gain height then I would glide along the landscape. To regain height I would flap quicker and quicker.

It's a really amazing experience and is an excellent option for running away from harm specially if there is cliff or similar that the perpetrators won't be able to cross.

Recently I had a weird dream about a home invasion.

I remember being at a restaurant and I gained interest of an asian girl in front of me sitting at another table. I approached her, we made contact but suddenly I felt as if something was not right. I don't remember everything perfectly. But I remember seeing these "suburb" guys like they thought I was a problem for them. I walked out on the street and could see these people surrounding and approaching me. I wen't into the nearby stores and the suburb guys had taken people hostages and they were observing me. This took place in a busy city and I tried to get out of this area quickly and suddenly some guys got into a Volvo combi and started following me. I reached a height with a downward slope in front of me so I choose to start flapping my arms and glide forwards. I could see the Volvo driving down the slope to my left but as I touched down on the ground I panicked a bit as I felt that I could probably not get airborne again. It's difficult to keep oneself airborne for a long time. I ran up the next slope, did the flapping thing again and I reached a helicopter platform with an helicopter on it. I took control of the helicopter and flew to my apartment. Once inside the apartment these suburb guys were around the apartment and could be seen walking outside the windows. They finally got in and I had to isolate them by closing doors around me. One of the guys tried to remove the door between the hall and the kitchen as I tried to turn the key in the second lock. It seems that he finally figured out a way to remove the door despite it being locked two times. That's where the dream ended.