Thread: Strange morning. Thought you guys might be interested.

Strange morning. Thought you guys might be interested.

I haven't been to the forums in a while, but I had a strange morning that I thought you guys may be interested in.

I was laying next to my girlfriend, sort of drifting in and out of sleep, and then I heard a loud BEEEEP, and I looked up to see that the alarm clock (blue display) had an additional display directly beneath it, that was a red 10. I layed back down, and my girlfriend groaned and said, "What was that?" I realized that the smoke alarms beep for a second when the power goes out (wired-in) and then I glanced at the alarm clock, and it was out. "Power went out," I said, and lied back down. I lied there for maybe a minute, until I realized that none of that had happened. I looked at the clock again and saw that it looked normal, and my girlfriend was sound asleep! Haha.

A little bit later, I was having faint little images behind my eyelids, I guess (this is a little fuzzy) and I guess I was imagining I was sitting up looking at my laptop. Then, all at once, the image of my laptop's screen became very clear, and I figured that I was dreaming again, and a girl who I could feel next to me put her mouth on mine and actually put her tongue into my mouth. I reached up and felt her shoulder. It was actually quite sexy. At some point my legs felt very hot, like someone had put a space heater next to them. Then it faded away and I realized I had never been looking at my laptop.

So, we may have the same take on this, or it may be different, but I have to admit that when something crazy (and it was quite crazy) like this happens I enjoy it.
    Pay no attention to that man behind the keyboard!
    http://ThePoliteSkeptic.blogspot.com

Re: Strange morning. Thought you guys might be interested.

Also, I should mention, if any of you had clicked the facebook "Like!" button on the site within the past few weeks, I put a new one up, so everyone's click got erased. So please re-click if you did before. Thanks.

Ouroboros Guest

Very interesting experience! Out of curiosity, did you feel especially tired or drained after waking from the experience with the girl?

I know enough lore, that I know where you're going with this.

http://glasslyon.com/art/images/arti...-06-05-600.jpg

If I'm not supposed to link to stuff like that, feel free to admonish me.

No, I didn't feel particularly drained. I was trying to sleep more, actually, and have more of the general "seem to be awake" experiences," but I wasn't able to.

Ouroboros Guest

I think you might want to warn that it's explicit, but this is a pretty mature crowd in general.

Do you have these kinds of experiences often?

No, not at all.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThePoliteSkeptic
    I realized that none of that had happened. I looked at the clock again and saw that it looked normal, and my girlfriend was sound asleep!
    Hmmm. Glimpse into an alternate timeline/reality? Or just dreaming?

I guess I was imagining I was sitting up looking at my laptop. Then, all at once, the image of my laptop's screen became very clear, and I figured that I was dreaming again, and a girl who I could feel next to me put her mouth on mine and actually put her tongue into my mouth. I reached up and felt her shoulder. It was actually quite sexy. At some point my legs felt very hot, like someone had put a space heater next to them. Then it faded away and I realized I had never been looking at my laptop.
    Very, very interesting. No idea what it means, but if I were to make a guess/formulate a theory, I'd say it's some sort of astral experience, slipping into the Collective Unconsciousness in a lucid state. (Which is similar to a lucid dream, but not quite the same.)

I have to admit that when something crazy (and it was quite crazy) like this happens I enjoy it.
    Be careful what you wish for. The rabbit hole is infinite, and once you take the red pill, there's no going back....
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

It is interesting, I'll give you that much.

Be careful what you wish for. The rabbit hole is infinite, and once you take the red pill, there's no going back...
    I don't think that's a journey I'm entirely opposed to taking. As it stands, strange things that have happened to me are fairly easy to dismiss, but if they ever stopped being so, then that would certainly be exciting.