Quote Originally Posted by ThePoliteSkeptic
I realized that none of that had happened. I looked at the clock again and saw that it looked normal, and my girlfriend was sound asleep!
Hmmm. Glimpse into an alternate timeline/reality? Or just dreaming?

I guess I was imagining I was sitting up looking at my laptop. Then, all at once, the image of my laptop's screen became very clear, and I figured that I was dreaming again, and a girl who I could feel next to me put her mouth on mine and actually put her tongue into my mouth. I reached up and felt her shoulder. It was actually quite sexy. At some point my legs felt very hot, like someone had put a space heater next to them. Then it faded away and I realized I had never been looking at my laptop.
Very, very interesting. No idea what it means, but if I were to make a guess/formulate a theory, I'd say it's some sort of astral experience, slipping into the Collective Unconsciousness in a lucid state. (Which is similar to a lucid dream, but not quite the same.)

I have to admit that when something crazy (and it was quite crazy) like this happens I enjoy it.
Be careful what you wish for. The rabbit hole is infinite, and once you take the red pill, there's no going back....