Thread: Out of body experience - an angel ?

LightMan Guest

Out of body experience - an angel ?

Hi Robert,

I have a copy of your Astral Dynamics book and I have been posting on these forums on and off for a while now. My first question to you .

It's been so many months since this experience ( about February this year ), but with personal life interrupting and getting side tracked I just haven't got around to posting this until now. I am a spiritual person who has had premonitions, OBE experiences and your book has certainly helped to develop the OBE aspect. When you experience this for yourself, there is no going back is there ?

OK, to the experience. Well, I went to sleep one night and I don't know how long I was asleep before this took place. I can't remember if I woke up right after if or I just remember it from the next day but the memory is very strong and clear. I was in blackness all around me and had the sensation of being out of body. I just felt like floating conciousness. In front of me was this very bright white light that was very attractive and radiant but the perspective is hard to describe from memory but I was looking at this light shaped like a person. It was very close to me and there were these golden arcing line shapes or fibres moving out of it, arching around it slightly and back in to it - from my perspective. It was quite beautiful to look at and then it spoke - she spoke in very calm and lovely feminine happy voice and the words were - "Come here you gorgeous thing."
    I felt a hugging sensation and also a kind of like magnetic pull to this being and although I couldn't see any arms of her's or even mine it was just like a physical hug. As I looked down below me I could see myself as a dimmer light but very similar to this being and I had the same golden arching fibres moving out of me - but not back in to me as they were moving away from me. However, as they moved away they changed colour to a red colour and moved back in to the light that I was made out of. I felt really happy and even ecstatic but it was like having a continuous orgasm within and I was pulsing with it all down my "body."
    As I looked to the left of me and down I could see this grey shape that looked like a pair of arms and a torso - maybe a head too but very dim. There was an unmistakable smell too and hard to describe, a bit like semen or something. I was having thoughts passing through my mind like I was awake and remembering my talks with my friend about being spiritual and sharing this with him at the end of the experience. After that it all ended and when I remembered it the next day it was on my mind throughout. Driving home from the gym I played it over and over and after all these months it comes up from time to time and reminds me. Wish she would come back, but not had a visit from her since .

So, comments on this experience will be valued and really appreciated. I haven't told many people but they have no clue or just laugh - they say "its just a dream, forget it" but it feels more like a memory of something that has happened and so vivid.

I am left wondering, what was this being of light ?
    Why was she made of this bright but not blinding white light ? Why was I made of the dimmer white light ?
    What were those golden arching fibres coming out of her and why did I have them as well ?
    What were the red arching fibres going in to me ?
    Was that my body lying below me ?

The main question though is - Was this being an actual angel ? That is what comes in to my mind or a higher energy being of some sort.
    I'm finding it really fascinating and only had a handful of astral projection experiences including seeing my arms and hands melting like you described in your book more recently.

I will post this in the OBE part of the forum for people to comment on as well - thanks !

Re: Out of body experience - an angel ?

G'day,

My best guess is that this is not an angel.

It is a spirit of some kind, or possibly an astral projector.

You were out of body at the time.

The red lines you saw indicate sexual chakra activity, and that this was connected to this being. The feelings and smell you experienced indicate that your physical body responded to this stimulation

You would not have remembered this experience if the memory were not so strong: fear, sex, etc, will form strong and easily recallable obe memories.

I suggest that you do not call this being back to you.

That this has not happened since is a good sign that this was a random encounter.

Sex is a barrier to obe, and one that must be overcome before one can explore the astral further.

robert