Thread: Weather and Energies

Weather and Energies

Hello Robert!

I'd first like to thank you for taking your time to read and answer this question. Your books and articles are quite amazing and very resourceful.

I was reading "Treatise on Astral Projection" not a long time ago, and you were talking about your first "telepathic feedback" experience. Right before experimenting the phenomenon, you were flying around and sat on your roof during a rainy day and then, you described the feelings on how weather, particularity rain flowing trough you, affected you.

Following a thread on the forum, I was curious about how weather can affect one in both the physical plane and the real time plane. Is bad weather, storms for example, perceived as a manifestation of energy in some way? Are there ways, one could "feel" those energies flowing (physical, astral); or even control them?

I know that in mythology, some "Gods" could influence the weather, which is very interesting at some level.

Re: Weather and Energies

Wild weather of any kind involves a lot of energy being released. This can be energizing for people.

You can also pull in weather energy with body awareness energy work.

Just stand there and 'feel' the energy flowing into you, and 'breathe' it in with each breath.

In the astral real time zone, these energies are much more noticeable. They tend to empower the projected double.

robert