Thread: How Safe is Trance w/ Negs in the Area?

How Safe is Trance w/ Negs in the Area?

Dear Mr. Bruce,
    I'm an American living in Tokyo. I'm re-reading your book 'Practical Guide To Psychic Self Defense' right now (BTW Love This Book thanks so much for writing it) and have a question thats been nagging me for some time now. That is -- just how safe is it to go into an altered state (Trance, Sleep, OBE) while there are Negs in the area?

In several instances in the book you recount going into Trance states when hostile negs were nearby. For example, On page 70 you describe how, during helping a friend with a Neg problem, you went into a trance.

I have almost no experience with trance -- but in my own understanding of it I feel as if I am opening myself up or stepping out of control when I go into trance or sleep. And up until now (until i read about you going into trance around negs) I have always been afraid to go into any altered state when I sense neg prescenses in my home at night -- including sleep and trance -- since I feel that if I did so then I would be "on the neg's" turf and be vulnerable to attack or see things that I really don't want to see. So sometimes I miss sleep and keep vigil until sunrise for fear of encountering Negs in the area if I were to slip into an altered state around them.

But reading your case histories suggested to me that being in an altered state around negs may not nessecarily be a dangerous thing in and of itself. But I wanted to get your input on this before I hurry off and start trancing and sleeping around negs to be sure it is safe.

I assume our chakras provide some means of protection and shielding to spiritual predators whether or not we are in a normal concious state. Is this assumption correct? In otherwords, in entering an altered state (Trance, Sleep, OBE) are we still within the protective boundaries of whatever structures or mechanisms (chakras, etc) that shield/protect us?

Thanks in advance for your guidance on this issue.

Re: How Safe is Trance w/ Negs in the Area?

G'day,

Good question....

Whether or not one becomes further exposed during sleep or trance state depends on many factors.

Including... the state of your natural shielding and chakra configuration. Whether or not you have natural channeling abilities. Your higher self connection, meaning how connected to your higher self you are and how active it might be within and around you. They type of negs involved and their strengths, abilities and intentions.

Some experimentation is advised to ascertain how this will affect you.

If you use countermeasures like incense, light, tiger balm and tea tree oil applied to the feet and affected areas, affirmations and banishment, you are generally pretty safe.

robert

ps, a new edition of this book will be released in January 2011, now called 'The practical psychic self handbook'