Thread: Energy Work

Energy Work

Hi, Robert,

I am reading your book "Energy Work"; you state that development of body energy can trigger spiritual abilities, et cetera. This makes sense. There are however people here and there who have psychic and/or mediumship abilities quite developed without any work on their part. As a mater of fact, there are people with these abilities who don't even understand what they are and end up in an insane institution. I was wondering if you would know what is at works in such situation? What triggers this active ability to an individual (regardless of health or age) when no work is being done by the individual to cultivated such ability? I have also heard of people becoming psychic later in life and/or after a serious illness, or accident.

Thanks,

Luiz

Re: Energy Work

G'day,

This is natural ability. Like how some children are born musically gifted.

With regards to psychic abilities it is the same thing. This depends on the configuration of one's chakras and how active they are and on what level.

A good example from that book is how my son became artistically gifted after a purple brow strobe event.

Psychic abilities can also be triggered by spirits, where the spirits manipulate a person's chakras.

Trauma, sickness, and drug and alcohol abuse, can also trigger psychic abilities.

robert

Quote Originally Posted by Luiz
    Hi, Robert,

I am reading your book "Energy Work"; you state that development of body energy can trigger spiritual abilities, et cetera. This makes sense. There are however people here and there who have psychic and/or mediumship abilities quite developed without any work on their part. As a mater of fact, there are people with these abilities who don't even understand what they are and end up in an insane institution. I was wondering if you would know what is at works in such situation? What triggers this active ability to an individual (regardless of health or age) when no work is being done by the individual to cultivated such ability? I have also heard of people becoming psychic later in life and/or after a serious illness, or accident.

Thanks,

Luiz